jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Princess Princess D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saikira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Princess Princess D Reply with quote Back to top

i dont noe if there is a thread of this, if there is i cant seem to find it!!
anyone here of this: synopsis

In all-boys school with a tradition of Princesses (boys chosen to attend school functions dressed up as girls to alleviate the tension between the students), Yutaka Mikoto, Shihoudani Yuujirou and Kouno Tooru are this year's chosen Princess team. Dissatisfied with the half-hearted efforts of the current Princesses, Hanazono Otoya creates his own team of Dark Princesses to rival for the students' attention.

Based on the shoujo manga Princess Princess (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Princess_%28manga%29), by Mikiyo Tsuda.
[edit]
Cast

* Kamakari Kenta as Yutaka Mikoto
* Fujita Rei as Shihoudani Yuujirou
* Sato Takeru as Kouno Tooru
* Saito Takumi as Arisada Shuuya
* Adachi Osamu as Sakamoto Akira
* Nakamura Yuichi as Hanazono Otoya
* Shibuya Kenta as Minamoto Kurou
* Kazuma as Mori Ranta
* Ishiguro Hideo as Kujouin Haruka
* Minami Shota as Koshino Masayuki
* Sato Haruhiko as Harue Wataru
* Yoshihara Hiroshi as Tadasu Takahiro
* Yamamoto Kohei as Nadashou Kaoru

i was wonderin if anyone would be so kind to share their links of this show!
torret dling doesnt seem to work here!!!!!
and im desparate to watch this show!!
kouru3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watched it last year...
very weird story though... i guess i'm not into these kind of relationship and alll...
but fun to watch...
the only jdorama i've watched with no female actress at all so far...
ScrappedShinigami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only watched 4 eps of the series, but I had it on DVD not on torrent. It is a very peculiar show, but there's some quite pretty bishies in it XD Beaten
SYILA78

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hajimete watching drama with no actress in it but still watchable Victory! Peace!
HoLicHeaVen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched the 1st episode of this dorama... XP
Then I decided I'll watch it later...

I dunno why...
I'm not so into yaoi story... XP

But Takeru Sato is handsome... ^^
biteme_lestat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been stuck on Ep7 for the longest time cus I've been waiting for Suteki's release of the subs Sad

...but so far, despite having such a wierd premise, I;m actually enjoying this series Big Grin They do make such pretty girls Big Grin esp. Fujita Rei...and the head of the Dark Princess Big Grin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

biteme_lestat wrote:
I've been stuck on Ep7 for the longest time cus I've been waiting for Suteki's release of the subs Sad

...but so far, despite having such a wierd premise, I;m actually enjoying this series Big Grin They do make such pretty girls Big Grin esp. Fujita Rei...and the head of the Dark Princess Big Grin

OMG!!!! YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS????
Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
the frugliness killed me. it really did.
my brain has blocked out the stuff i was able to watch. too traumatic. *shivers*

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
Rika Akana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when the first time i bought i was so excited to watch it but after i watched 1st episode... i start got bored & i think the story line was weird. I'm not so interest with this dorama Shake Head
adylma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know where I can find eps 9 and 10 with english subs? I can only find up to 8. Puppy Dog Eyes
karin-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Puri Puri was probably the most random and most low budget drama Japan has ever made. Im sure alot of you thought i was too boring to watch, but i kinda find it interesting Sweat Aside from the cast are those you dont see alot in dramas... it has a sweet taste of shounen ai in it. Its not actually a waste of time since it barely has 24 mins of playtime. Really wierd but somehow cute tho! Victory! Peace! Check out the cute boys in it!

recommended to: shounen ai fans, people who wanted to see something new

not recommended to: people not into these stuff..
karin-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

adylma wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find eps 9 and 10 with english subs? I can only find up to 8. Puppy Dog Eyes

SBK announced they will end up what Suteki fansubs had left, apparently it seems they dropped the job but unfortunately Chloe fansubs end up finishing them! whew! Enjoy~~ Victory! Peace!

Princesses vs Dark Princesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: