jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Who is the Administrator that could help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Who is the Administrator that could help me? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello

I would like to change both my email address and my password but whenever I submit the changes, I get the "Spam detected" page...

Who could help me?

Many thanks
Genma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry we had too many users registering spam content into their profile and signatures and added some basic keyword checks. But from the looks of your account, there isn't anything that should trigger that. @_@

Perhaps I could set your email for you first, pls PM me.
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Genma. I am going to send it to you right away!
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Genma,

I wonder if I can even send you a PM from my account... I wrote you immediately on the 9th of November and did not understand why you were not answering to me until I realized the difference between Outbox and Sentbox. My message had remained in the Outbox all this time... I tried again today, got the message « your PM has been sent » alright (like last time by the way), but both my messages are in the Sentbox, not ine the Outbox. What could we do?

Wishing you a very good day!
Genma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My bad! Wasn't logged in whenever I visited after my pc crashed. Updated the email, please check!
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Genma! The two emails are no longer in the Outbox but in the Sentbox. And I see that you immediately changed my email address in my profile. Thank you very much! I tried to change the password myself but I still get the « spam detected » message. So I will keep the old password… Many thanks again and enjoy the week-end!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: