jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Takeuchi Yuko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptasiek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amrayu wrote:
FOB just released episode 7 of Pride yesterday. Nut

ooo I was thinking they drop this project. Good to hear that because I like their funsub better then other version on d-addict.
tiesw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: The Perfect Smile Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Tu_triky"]

According to some of those articles...I hope her fame isn't affected by horny co-stars hehe[/quote]

Totally agree w00t!

{My opinion only} She's not the type that I'll call hot. Instead, she is blessed with THE perfect smile which comes with all the characters she's in. rofl
elnino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just seen her in Mukodono which I'm currently watching. I'm at Ep 8 right now and her role was quite lame so far since she was just laughing most of the time Sweat
But she's a cutie Big Grin
yukari_no_hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i first saw yuko in gakkoi no sensei with tsuyoshi kun, man, she was heaps good! now i can't wait to get my hands on Pride and watch it!
tiesw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="amrayu"]FOB just released episode 7 of Pride yesterday. Nut[/quote]

Thanks a lot! Nice job done. Hopefully will continue with the rest of the series.

-------------------

Anyone has any latest news (another thread maybe?) regarding upcoming dramas/movies of Yuko? TQ!
Kanin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's so cute it's insane.

I agree with some that she do look like Matsu and Hasegawa (from Star no koi) in some angles.

Well everything about her is just lovely. I mean whatever expression she puts on is eye candy. She was so lovely in Mukodono.
mvc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love your avatar Kanin w00t!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kanin wrote:
She's so cute it's insane.

I agree with some that she do look like Matsu and Hasegawa (from Star no koi) in some angles.

Well everything about her is just lovely. I mean whatever expression she puts on is eye candy. She was so lovely in Mukodono.

didn't you read that article the someone linked to up above...it talks about kimura takaya messin' up his kissing scene with yuko takeuchi so many times that ppl thought that he was doing it on purpose....you know that fool was gettin' his mack on..... Yes! he was sprung.
Kanin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Industry figures apparently say that Takeuchi has the kind of face that makes men want to stare into it until they can no longer resist the urge to plant a kiss on it. It bodes well for her career and her bank account. "

So true.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kanin wrote:
"Industry figures apparently say that Takeuchi has the kind of face that makes men want to stare into it until they can no longer resist the urge to plant a kiss on it. It bodes well for her career and her bank account. "

So true.

indeed....it's the "x" factor.... or is that the "sex" factor...haha...j/k. some ppl got it and some ppl don't.

we all know she has it...in spades.

truly, the world irresistible comes to mind.
yukari_no_hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kanin wrote:

So true.

Yeah, I'm a girl (not a lesbian either!!!) and I think she's just so pretty and adorable!!!! I wish I could look like her lol I've just finished Pride recently and awwww.... she was just so lovely Dancing

Just referring to what Tu_triky said, WHAT??? Kimura is cunning, grrrr nyah
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yukari_no_hoshi wrote:

Yeah, I'm a girl (not a lesbian either!!!) and I think she's just so pretty and adorable!!!! I wish I could look like her lol I've just finished Pride recently and awwww.... she was just so lovely Dancing

Just referring to what Tu_triky said, WHAT??? Kimura is cunning, grrrr nyah

lol. yeah, she was great in pride...really fun to watch. i think her career is definitely poised to reach even greater heights.

yes, kimura takuya....luck dawg...."cunning" you say...how appropriate...i'm sure he was the envy of many guys hehe
Kanin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she has an awesome smile.....fo' reals!

In love
rabiz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some pics for u all to drool, I really love this image that she is using for this series of commercials!

emiko

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko's fans.. Just read some news on Yuko..

If I'm not wrong, she's getting married to her partner in Ima Ai ni Yukimasu, Shido Nakamura.

here's the link to the news.. those who's fluent in Japanese, please confirm!

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200505/gt2005051001.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rabiz

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emiko wrote:
Yuko's fans.. Just read some news on Yuko..

If I'm not wrong, she's getting married to her partner in Ima Ai ni Yukimasu, Shido Nakamura.

here's the link to the news.. those who's fluent in Japanese, please confirm!

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200505/gt2005051001.html

yea read that one the newspaper today... with a big big picture on the last page....
Basically the guy (����)Shitou ... is bascically from a respectable kabuki family line. He's highly regarded as a very talented actor in Japan.

They got to know each other on the set of ���܁A��ɂ䂫�܂� (Ima, Ainiyukimasu), a movie which was shown here in Japan in october last year. Coincidentally, they were acting as a couple. And they sort of picked it up from there. Well, interestingly, they also stressed that she's not pregnant...
emiko

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx for confirming rabiz w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank god its not a dekichitta kekkon. Mr Green
really luv this girl. Acting goes naturally with her.
She is bubbly and full of girl power in Lunch no Jou yet as Aki in Pride she's so delicate and elegant.
She's soo beautiful. If i'm a guy,I would definately drool for her Rolly
Azumi

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 4 of 49

Jump to: