jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 590, 591, 592 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yoroshikune~~!! mioy ^^
yumiryuiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:

NEWS - Cherish (PV)
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HYLS2RJQACBA36ZM2L43NMWVE

YESSH AKIRA!!!(>o<) ARIGATOU-nE!! >W< >W< >W< >W<!!!!
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

ah from what i know.. KAT-TUN has never been on utaban.. and they haven been appearin in MS since last years super live... well for utawara.. they are the co-host.. so they have to be there everyweek.. kinda like NEWS in ya-ya-yah...

i dont know that KAT-TUN is the co-host of Utawara..
All of them or just some..(like only Koyama, Massu, Shige, Tegoshi and Kusano)?

@link-loki, thanks alot for telling the song's title.
i've also looked for this song since i heard it in JE COuntdown.
This song is always sang in JE Countdown, isnt it?

Is Masahiko Kondo the biggest JE artist? or is it SMAP?

@ tenshi01: this is the clip which contains the song im looking for
http://rapidshare.de/files/8490464/_SUMMARY_of_Johnnys_World__KAT-TUN_and_NEWS_-_Tsuki_no_Michi.mpg.html
does anyone know Kame, Jin and Kusano sang at the end? Is it Kat-tun's song?

i hope JE will release any of NEWS' concert (Spring or New Year Eve) despite their suspension.
But i guess it wont happen..
I want to watch their New Year Concert'06

I'd like to share some clips of Summary (credit to jpopsuki)

http://rapidshare.de/files/8535358/_SUMMARY_of_Johnnys_World__NEWS_and_KAT-TUN__with_Johnny_s_Jr.__-_Medley.mpg.html
does anyone know the song Massu and Tegoshi sang in this video?

http://rapidshare.de/files/8711605/_SUMMARY_of_Johnnys_World__NEWS_and_KAT-TUN_-_SUMMARY.mpg.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/11571798/_SUMMARY_of_Johnnys_World__NEWS__KAT-TUN_and_Ya-Ya-yah_-_Ending_Medley.mpg.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/8762326/_SUMMARY_of_Johnnys_World__NEWS_vs._KAT-TUN_-_Medley.mpg.html

thanks alot
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
miaka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone please share NewS & Kattun - Tsuki no michi mp3??? I like this song so much.....

onegaishimasu....... Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt, Masahiko Kondo was one of the most famous idol back in the 80s. He debuted in 1980 at 16yrs old and should be in his early 40s now. He has many hit songs which is often sung by current Johnny's group on special events. On a side note, he had many relationships with few notable famous actresses throughout his career and one actress even tried to commit suicide in his home which caused a big news back then. He even had a relationship with Hong Kong star, Anita Mui, which ended eventually, and is the only relationship Anita Mui acknowleged and cherish most. Judging from this, you can tell that how famous he was as a idol back in the 80s. However, I feel that SMAP is Johnny's most successful and popular product ever. They not only appeal to female fans but have fans of all age male and female. They are considered as a nationwide idol. Personally, I feel that NEWS has the potential to become as big as NEWS.But with recent incidents in the group, somehow their popularity has dipped a bit with the debut of KAT-TUN snatching away the limelight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

double post
enen_shun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lolx ~~ it has been quite some time since i've last spread Massu-rabu around this thread ne ~~

(search for emma .. Rolly )

here's 4 pics which i've just scanned ..
enjoy the pics ne !
do acknowledge if u're posting elsewhere ne Mr Green thanks ~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:
lolx ~~ it has been quite some time since i've last spread Massu-rabu around this thread ne ~~

(search for emma .. Rolly )

here's 4 pics which i've just scanned ..
enjoy the pics ne !
do acknowledge if u're posting elsewhere ne Mr Green thanks ~

i love his smile! he looks so cute in the scans.. thanks for sharing! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luthiel no Edge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone !

I just watched the PV Cherish.

The song is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. I NEED IT ! =)

By the way, who's the appointed leader of NEWS? I assume it's the oldest as many Johnny's groups so would it be... Tomohisa Yamashita?

Anyway, I read that the new Yamashita's drama (called Kurosagi, right?) will be aired from March, right? This is so great. He was marvelous back in Nobuta wo Produce & DragonZakura...

To be quite frank, I wasn't fond of NEWS when I first heard of it... Being 8 was something more for to stay away from them (Sorry, I can't stand typical boys band...) but Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa are so stylish. Really... Anyway, they are WAY TOO THIN for boys !!! I think they should eat more. Or is it forbidden from Johnny's ? =D Unfortunately, it seems they are having trouble by reading your posts but I don't know exactly what...

Anyway, thank you for the PV, it was uber great. I'd like the song itself too... =(
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noodlefreak wrote:

ooo i love seeing the different groups singing this song...the lyrics are very sad don't you think? I was surprised to see ya-ya-Yah perform it just because it seems so adult like because the story is so sad

anyway...while I'm posting just wanted to say welcome to Mioy
i'm noodlefreak...yoroshiku nee!

Do you have a translation of the lyrics? I would love to know what they singing ^^;

@Luthiel no Edge Yamapi is the leader but actually Koyama is the oldest in the group. I don't know why old man Johnny chose Yamapi, but I'm not complaining Bleah

I'm not surprised that Moriuchi is in a a jrock band, he didn't really seem pop to me, I mean the first album he bought was hide's Pink Spider. I hope he happy with his decision, I wish him much success!
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Luthiel no Edge: dun worry yamapi is not skinny now ^^ hes kinda chubby look haha... Dancing

tho i like him better around 05 year....with yellow hair n all

http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=71337_1131721322_0.jpg

doesnt he looks really really good in dis pixpix? i love him best dis way ^^
i love Yamapi ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup yup w00t! hehe wen people r skinny ... its freaky but its better wen he is a little bit chubby ne ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup yup!! I totally agreee wit you I love Yamapi...I thinks Yamapi looks the best right now...his body is just so in shape and his hair style and the color are to die for....He looks more sexy now....Ithank you to his color and the style of his hair and the way he look now..more meat,...hehehhe...back then..he ookay...I wasn't really like him back then...he was just so skinyy and un sexy...heheh..that is just my opion..... w00t! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dun u guys think yamapi has the best skin ever? i wonder how he takes care of it ^^
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Luthiel no Edge wrote:
Hello everyone !

I just watched the PV Cherish.

The song is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. I NEED IT ! =)

To be quite frank, I wasn't fond of NEWS when I first heard of it... Being 8 was something more for to stay away from them (Sorry, I can't stand typical boys band...) but Nishikido Ryo & Yamashita Tomohisa are so stylish. Really... Anyway, they are WAY TOO THIN for boys !!! I think they should eat more. Or is it forbidden from Johnny's ? =D Unfortunately, it seems they are having trouble by reading your posts but I don't know exactly what...

Anyway, thank you for the PV, it was uber great. I'd like the song itself too... =(

yes I love cherish! its sounds sooo nice and its pretty catchy too
hahah i didn't have anything against NEWS when i first heard of them, but i didn't really like the group that much either. I mean...their songs were great but I just couldn't keep track of the members. I would watch the video's and be like "ohmyyygoshhh sooo many guys...i see yamapi...but i don't know the rest" After buying their touch album i became totally obsessed with their songs

tenshi01
there are english subtitles on this clip of KAT-TUN performing the song "andalucia ni akogarete"
and there is also just lyric translation of it on idolthoughts.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
miko chun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luv4evaluv wrote:
dun u guys think yamapi has the best skin ever? i wonder how he takes care of it ^^

omg i know!!!!!! Shocked i was watching nobuta and compared to kame's skin his is like absolutley flawless!!! and its all soft looking u just want to reach out and touch it Mr Green

lol i like a little bit chubby well not chubby but not super skinny yamapi the best hes gotten really fit too! i'm amazed
stephchan86

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: onegai.... Reply with quote Back to top

HI minna! I wa just wondering if anybody knows where to get this lyrics:

- Tegoshi & Masuda song from "Shounen Club 1-15-06"(don't know the name...is a slow song, really cute!It was Tegoshi prodution....)

- Kusano-She's ALL Mine

- YamaP - Lovexxxx

Onegai!!! Bow if anybody knows where I can get the lyrics, well thank you from before hand! Wink ja neee! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Fiesta by News Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have Fiesta by NEWs mp3? plz i listen to it and the first remark is SUKEEEEEEEEEE!!>>>!!!! plz anyone has it,plz upload it ><
and the lyrics too,can't seem to find the lyrics anywhere! TT^TT
ONEGai!! Fingers crossed
enen_shun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Fiesta by News Reply with quote Back to top

yumiryuiko wrote:
Does anyone have Fiesta by NEWs mp3? plz i listen to it and the first remark is SUKEEEEEEEEEE!!>>>!!!! plz anyone has it,plz upload it ><
and the lyrics too,can't seem to find the lyrics anywhere! TT^TT
ONEGai!! Fingers crossed

here's the song ~

NEWS - Fiesta
http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B769ICVSL9CJ27B7FR3LZJWC4

and here's the link to the lyrics
http://romaji-lyrics.livejournal.com/454331.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: onegai.... Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:

- Tegoshi & Masuda song from "Shounen Club 1-15-06"(don't know the name...is a slow song, really cute!It was Tegoshi prodution....)

im guessing it's anniversary originally sung by kinki kids? (is it the first song he sang?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 590, 591, 592 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 591 of 1040

Jump to: