jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 744, 745, 746 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsqurine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gemplee, the MU links for the Iza Now concert and backstage can be found here Smile

http://community.livejournal.com/onlyarashifiles/29899.html

The VOBs can be found on the second post on page 744 Smile Hope that helps Smile
laramatsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leota wrote:
Mukodono Ep 02

http://www.sendspace.com/file/73no9b

I'll have episode 03 up tomorrow after work.

Leota thanks for the download Victory! Peace!

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:
Out on May 17th (OMG! As I expected! XDDD)

LIMITED EDITION: CD + DVD
CD
01. Kitto Daijoubu
02. Harukaze Sneakers
DVD
Kitto Daijoubu PV

NORMAL EDITION: CD
01. Kitto Daijoubu
02. Harukaze Sneakers
03. Na! Na! Na!!
04. Kitto Daijoubu ~Instrumental~
05. Harukaze Sneakers ~Instrumental~
06. Na! Na! Na!! ~Instrumental~

Both will have different covers ^^

Thanks for the info hikaru-chan, gosh you're such a wonder Hug. Definitely gotta save for that one and I'm definitely going to have to order it online Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aicchuu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Girls!!

I read about Arashi's "Aozora pedal", but there are no news about "NEW SINGLE", all these news are about Arashi's new song "Aozora pedal" that will be the ending song for "Hachimitsu to clover" (Sho-kun's movie for this year).

Thanks for single information!!!

-------------

Girls, any fan here is currently living in Japan???? or Know where I can find anyone living in Japan?? (English speaking Japanese fan)

Any help will be appreciated!!![/size]
mukashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Furui wrote:

*me wants photos too* <:333333
(Ugh. I hope you didn't misunderstand me cuz of my bad english: It is not in the con, but in a vid promoting ONE! If you have it at home, just watch from the middle XD THe whole thing is ...... Sweat )

Hmh. I'm not at home righ now, but when I get home I can upload it, if anybody needs it ^_^ ( I'll be 12 more hrs in school today)

wow, I want it:D That would be great if you can upload it^^ Hug
if you want I made some Ohno caps from Oretachi no song:} I was thinking about making it gif with 6 different photos... dunno how to do a gif though == (I mean "moving" gif).

lol, now I hope that cdjapan and yesasia will have enough of new arashi singles:DDD

Muka
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ genki, you have to use this program to join the file first before you can watch it, here is the link to it for download and it's free http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/ ****if you need anymore help, just PM me

@ Hikaru, thnx for the news and yes it would be nice if the guys did a PV for everyweek like Koda Kumi XD heaven Smitten

Does anyone know what show did this picture came from and where I can download it? The only thing I know is that it was in 2004. I almost faint when I saw it, **droolling
Ohno look so good with black hair In love
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kimechatta~ (I've decided) XDDD I'll buy BOTH Limited Edition and Normal Edition! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I just realised that if the LE comes with a DVD with the PV, we will have that PV in VOB format! Dancing

gemplee wrote:
hikaru-chan, u're really the kindest person ever...i've been soooo busy downloading and backing up that that's all i do during the weekends (not complaining tho', in fact am loving it). Mr Green by the way, u uploaded the PVs in vob version...can u re-post the link or direct me to the page u posted them in? onegaishimasu! Muack Muack Muack

er...what is the "koda kumi" project? Sweat Sweat

Haha, thanks Big Grin You're welcome~!
I think somebody already said in which page are those links, but in case you couldn't find it here are them:
A.Ra.Shi VOB
001: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ob1jlu
002: http://www.sendspace.com/file/koe8qu
Sunrise Nippon VOB
001: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnh93o
002: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x03h8w
Taifuu Generation VOB
001: http://www.sendspace.com/file/viwa8e
002: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2lio0k
I'll upload more at night~ ^^

About the "Koda Kumi Project" ^^ Kumi released from beginning of December to end of March one single per week. Each single has its PV, and those single only contains the track of the PV and the instrumental version ^^ They costed 500 yen each one, except the first, the last and one from the middle that had another coupling song, and those costed about 1050 yen >O< That's her project ^^ If Arashi did the same, it would be freaking awesome! XDDD 12 weeks full of new PVs! OMG! XDDDD

Harumi, I have the DnoA of Nino coughing blood, and I also have the little clip when he coughs blood ^^ Do you want the full episode or just the clip?

Ainangst, if you still can't download the Sho + baby vid I can upload it again >O<

Tensh_angels87, that Ohno screenshot belongs to his appearance on Hanamaru Cafe ^^ I have that episode~ If nobody uploads it, I'll do it tonight~!

Dekitaaaa~!

G No Arashi - 2006.04.05
Last Air Band Audition! Nino isn't in this episode again T_T But there's another of his messages at the end XDDDD
And next week is the Air Band live! XDDD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/843q4p

If anybody can't download from SS I can also upload this on MU~ ^^

I'll be back in a couple of hours~ I need to take a nap! hahahah XDDDD

Forgot to say! I've been checking YesAsia and CDJapan and it's not available for pre-order yet, but on Shinseido it's already available:
Limited Edition || Normal Edition
I'll wait for YesAsia ^^

EDIT
LMAO~ Arashi's is competing with Namie Amuro again~ They both released their last single on November 16th and now both will release a new single on May 17th~ XDDDD
I'll check later which one sold more copies the first week after their last single's release XDDD Although I love Namie, I believe Arashi will beat her~ I hope so! XDDD
But well, who cares about the chart position as long as the single sells well!? Big Grin

I'm going to work~! Be back in a few hours!

Last edited by Hikaru Sakurai on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Furui

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:
Does anyone know what show did this picture came from and where I can download it?

Hi! ^_^ It is from Hanamaru Café, although the pic is rather.... hum... photoshopped ^^"""
Err... I have 2 appereances of Ohno @ Hanamaru Cafe, so I think I have it.... *unsure* I can only upload it tomorrow though, cuz I'm 8 more hours in school today....
(I have a nother Oh-chan visit too, so if you also need thatone I'll upload thatone too....)

mukashi wrote:

wow, I want it:D That would be great if you can upload it^^ Hug
if you want I made some Ohno caps from Oretachi no song:} I was thinking about making it gif with 6 different photos... dunno how to do a gif though == (I mean "moving" gif).

Okay, then I'll upload if I get home! ^^
Hmm.. movig gif.. I have/had a converter, wich converts avi to gif... I took it from download.com
I wanna make a gif from Ohno rolling his eyes @ one part... soooooooo sweeeet Smitten *fangirling*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minna .. espeacially to Aiba's fans ...
i've upload a short clip where Aiba reads to Shimuken (cub) taken in South Africa..
How i wish i am 'Shimuken' ... kawaii ne Aiba-kun ..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cz282g

by the way , i think i'll be helping in uploading Mukodono .. is it ok? coz i saw someone has upload the first 2 episodes and i would like to help her/him .. Smile
i downloaded it from jem long time ago , and will help to upload in Sendspace if anyone wants it .. Big Grin
gemplee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marsqurine wrote:
gemplee, the MU links for the Iza Now concert and backstage can be found here Smile

http://community.livejournal.com/onlyarashifiles/29899.html

The VOBs can be found on the second post on page 744 Smile Hope that helps Smile

marsqurine, thank you so much for providing me with the link and page number. **hugs** Muack

hikaru-chan, as always THANK YOU!!! Muack can i request for upload of "All or Nothing" vob format 1st? **blush** Sweat Sweat

does anyone know if the dl limit for SS is based on ip address or based on country limit? i'm really hating SS right now cos i keep getting that dl limit of 3GB has been reached. i get this always when i'm trying to dl at home but when i dl from the office...SS loves me then. oops, sorry for the rant. Sweat Sweat
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG! I refreshed this thread when I came back from work and I got a message about JDorama changing server and not available until tomorrow or the day after~ I thought I was dying! XDDDD I was even bored in front of my PC! LMAO XDDDDD Thanks to Delight who told me that it's working like usual x'DDDD

gemplee, you're welcome! hahaha~ Big Grin Of course! I'll upload the All Or Nothing VOB tomorrow, because I just uploaded the MMA and the GnoA on Jpopsuki and I want to seed them in my max speed >O< If I upload something on SS now both SS and BT would be slow~ u.u

Okay~ I'm going to sleep~ I'll try to dream of Sho~ LMAO XDDDD Yesterday I dreamt of Kame Puppy Dog Eyes It was like being disloyal towards Sho~ LOL XDDDDD But Kame was so cute in it~ ARGH~ stop it Hikaru XDD Okay, forget what I said XDDD Ittekimaaasu~
Oyasumiiiiiiiiii~
I'll probably be back in a while, like I always do XDDDD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i will buy both limited and normal edition!lol.
Leota

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
by the way , i think i'll be helping in uploading Mukodono .. is it ok? coz i saw someone has upload the first 2 episodes and i would like to help her/him .. Smile
i downloaded it from jem long time ago , and will help to upload in Sendspace if anyone wants it .. Big Grin

Thank you...I am uploading ep 03 right now and should be done in a while.

Thanks everybody for all the files, I can never get enough Arashi and I can't wait for the new single!!! Yippy!!
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay Dancing new single! yeah, it would great if there was an "Arashi project" ^^ but I don't want them to be all tired out Sweat

Thanks Hikaru for upping the new GnoA. Still no Nino ;_; Ah, I miss him. He seems very busy this year, drama sp, movie, and new single. I hope he stays healthy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys you have to visit this link and read the story !!! >>>>> http://www.arashian.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=12ffa2b5506aac2892f4eb1f77fcf204&topic=896.0 It's worth it Dancing The story name is "Stolen From My Mouth : How Arashi's Songs are About Me" written by Sailorprinzess. Plse take sometime to read it. I can't wait for the next chapter Smitten
Leota

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

laramatsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

athida wrote:
I read all 6 chapters tonight!!! It's actually good. They could do a dorama. ^_______~ Don't know why but I kept thinking of Sawada Shin. ^^ I've been wanting to read a fanfic. So this was nice. Thanks for sharing the link! Can't wait for the rest. I want to know what's going to happen!!!!!

OMG, It is good. It got me hooked straight. I hope Sailoprinzess would update the story asap. Otoko-san.... daisuki hehe Nut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhh! cant wait till the single!i want both!!! i really wanna c the pv for kitto daijyoubu! hope they have one for harukaze sneakers too!
mukashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leota - THX for Mukodono ep 3Big Grin I will get it soon Hug

Wow, I'm so happy jdo is back to normal, I thought it will stay down for whole weekend T_T

Hikaru I will also wait for yesasia with ordering this single:D I think I will get only normal edition, and as for PV... well, I know girls you will share *^^* ashamed

Furui COuld you tell me the name of this program? As the one I've got is just changing pics... so to make gif "like a movie" I would have to do screen caps one after another... ==
But here's what I've done:D maybe not too good, but I like it anyways^^

I'm gonna check this fick tonight, thx for telling us:}

I also found a great link on LJ to a website with fanarts, mostly of Sho&Ohno Big Grin so kawaii~~~~
http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~paprika/nmd/nmd_fla_me_0510.html

Muka
athida

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:
Guys you have to visit this link and read the story !!! >>>>> http://www.arashian.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=12ffa2b5506aac2892f4eb1f77fcf204&topic=896.0 It's worth it Dancing The story name is "Stolen From My Mouth : How Arashi's Songs are About Me" written by Sailorprinzess. Plse take sometime to read it. I can't wait for the next chapter Smitten

I read all 6 chapters tonight!!! It's actually good. They could do a dorama. ^_______~ Don't know why but I kept thinking of Sawada Shin. ^^ I've been wanting to read a fanfic. So this was nice. Thanks for sharing the link! Can't wait for the rest. I want to know what's going to happen!!!!!
Furui

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mukashi wrote:
COuld you tell me the name of this program?

It is called video-AVI to gif converter
(err.... the guy who named it needs a bit more fantasy ^^""")
I never used it, because I had no time... (only have it on my HD ^^ˇ) so I dunno how it works...
I liked that GIF! Big Grin
*takes it*
And thank you for the link too *gonna check out later* ^_^
AIUEO interview ONE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7T9I2EX

currently uploading the Hanamaru Cafe, please be patient, my net is rather slow right now T_T

Last edited by Furui on Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 744, 745, 746 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 745 of 1285

Jump to: