jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 473, 474, 475 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamaP_007 wrote:
hEy guyz!! i was just wondering if anyone has the Arashi on Utaban 10-17-02 part 2. Ive been looking for it forever but it doesnt seem to play on windows. its the episode with the sushi! thank you sooo much for your help:)! i really appreciate it!

part 2?
For the sushi episode just check *the fake clubbox*: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41G4M4LF + http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=41R9RTWM Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
melting_snow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:

melting_snow- douzo! Victory! Peace!

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2W5NBS96J5L2Y2U6NFEFEQPSJZ

Thx for the link of the song & HYD episode 2!!! Really appreciate it!!! Dancing
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryoko293- thank you soo much for the utaban! i hope it works! Fingers crossed thankz again! u rock
unkei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamete_evie wrote:
I know we are all excited about Jun's new drama... But hopefully you all still have a place in your hearts for Sho. episode 1 of his drama Yoiko no Mikata has been released with english subtitles on d-addicts

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=e60b0a6a07a8aab9d5a5e7099023b89ea11eef2a&sid=32c2e98dfd9d8ec88c578ee1079a474a

as 1 of the translators of this I am very proud but also extremely nervous... oh dear... Sweat Shake Head Sweat *wrings hands* yoroshiku onegaishimasu... Fingers crossed please enjoy it

thank you for that release!! i just watched it and you guys did a fantabulous job on it <3 and sho in his apron is just toooooo glompable =D

love all the positive feedback about hyd ep2~~ i'm trying to sustain myself until sars or another fansub group releases it with subs...but dunno if i can hold it out HAHA
ryoko293

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamaP_007 wrote:
ryoko293- thank you soo much for the utaban! i hope it works! Fingers crossed thankz again! u rock

no problem! hehe, I like to hear that I rock ... I'm such a spoiled prat LOL Sweat anyways, just check onigeek's cluhouse every once in a while! There are many goodies up and she imporves her page every other week! YAY Victory! Peace!

I'm still dling HYD ep2 from the cblink that fybabechan posted on the HYD thread! I'm soooo excited, reading the posts on the thread(s) make me get hype over it more and more ... why is cb so slow (it loads with the highest kb rate ^^)
No wonder I can't calm down, I'm listening to RBTY while waiting~ Yeah

<i>btw, how to trick jdorama in letting me use a bigger ava than 150x100?</i> Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arwenna

Location: Half way around the globe from my favorite Jdorama artiste.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've posted this on the HYD thread but since my beloved Jun is in HYD, i'm posting it here too!!

dozo, HYD-ep2 raw for all of you who can't BT or CB.

http://z23.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=1149

i just love this episode!!!
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

melting_snow wrote:

Thx for the link of the song & HYD episode 2!!! Really appreciate it!!! Dancing

no problem, i hope you enjoy! Mr Green

now its time for me to go off and be a hermit....

oh but one last thing... i found the cutest pic of arashi, i dunno, uve prolly all seen it before.... Sweat so i'm sorry if i'm reposting but i thought it was the CUTEST THING EVER and i had to upload it myself!!!!

Ayum�

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG! I managed to dl Epi.2 of HYD on this computer and I just can't stop watching it. Bonk
(My dad's putting up the connection to my computer tonight, so I can dl Epi.1 then. hehe)
But OMG, Jun & Shun are just so...breath-taking! Shocked But, I don't think Mao is a good Tsukushi....and the ending of Epi.2 is just so baka. rofl

Anyways, I think I better go out and calm down now. Nut Bonk

@ sawadasmile - Wah, what a kawaii pic! Victory! Peace! Nut
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayum�E wrote:
OMG! I managed to dl Epi.2 of HYD on this computer and I just can't stop watching it. Bonk
(My dad's putting up the connection to my computer tonight, so I can dl Epi.1 then. hehe)
But OMG, Jun & Shun are just so...breath-taking! Shocked But, I don't think Mao is a good Tsukushi....and the ending of Epi.2 is just so baka. rofl

Anyways, I think I better go out and calm down now. Nut Bonk

@ sawadasmile - Wah, what a kawaii pic! Victory! Peace! Nut

Ayum�E-i knowww!!!!! hehehehehe... OMG, that sounds like my reaction! i couldnt do ANY work last night, and here i am watching parts of it over again!!!! omg but... jun's hurt expression... i just... it made me so sad, i almost cried... hahaha, im sucha baka myself. and the ending... so unrealistic but it doesnt matter, she's still SOOO lucky..... wahhhh jun glomp hehehehhee Mr Green
paito_chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i saw HYD 2 yesterday and it was soooo goood!!!!!!! OMG jun is sooo freaking hot!!!! jajajajaja i get really excited and i yell and get hyper but my computer is in my parents' room so yesterday i couldn't get THAT excited as always. i can't wait for the eng sub file!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shun is also really kakkoii nee??? i love the way he smiles Dead

ahh by the way, i'm sooo sorry this is off topic but i have a request ashamed ashamed ashamed honto ni gomen!!! Sorry!

i once tried to download the video when arashi sings jun's b/song @ a concert. Sweat but when i actually got to watch it i couldn't, it seems that it didn't download coreectly or something. and just yesterday my friends wanted to watched it but we couldn't Pout Pout
can anyone tell me where can i download it from???? or maybe si no es mucha molestia.... can someone upload it??? Sad
arigatou!!!!

just can't wait to be friday again!!!! what about U guys??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sashimi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arwenna wrote:
i've posted this on the HYD thread but since my beloved Jun is in HYD, i'm posting it here too!!

dozo, HYD-ep2 raw for all of you who can't BT or CB.

http://z23.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=1149

i just love this episode!!!

Thanks arwenna! There are many seeders but the download rate was always stuck at 0! -_- I can't wait to watch hyd. It seems addicting! Sweat

Haven't been here for a long time... Beaten I miss this place. Shameful Cry Hi to sawadasmile, dalinee, ryoko....everyone here at the Arashi thread! Hug
onigeek-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: clubbox open for file-sharing - Support appreciated..;p Reply with quote Back to top

just a short announcement for a new clubbox i set up mainly for arashi files sharing (the aim is to get gold status obviously, so that the files will never expire

http://clubbox.co.kr/sharearashi

also set up a RSS blog for the clubbox file updates - still pretty new to this one, but its amazing to me.

http://www.bloglines.com/public/onigeek

- just click on the words " clubhouse arashi FILE SHARING!!" to view the updates, you can access the download links directly from here...Dancing

special thanks to komiti, atherly2005 and lullaby88 who have already begun uploading their stuff onto it..;p
fybabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

onigeek!
Bow Bow Bow
dana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the clubbox link!!!i hope that it'll work for me!!

btw i just watched the last Mago mago but i dont understand the part about the rowing club!!

can anyone explain to me what's going on there acuse they looked soo serious while talking about it? Bonk
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UWAA ONIGEEK! YOU ROCK[/i]
Ayum�

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woo, heya guys! Finally I have the internet on my compter in my room. w00t! So I'm doing a lot of dl at the moment...can anyone tell me whats the best place to dl Kimi wa Petto with subs? Beaten

And I'm going to see if clubbox will work for me, so Applaud Applaud onigeek!
mikamoui

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Ayum�E]Woo, heya guys! Finally I have the internet on my compter in my room. w00t! So I'm doing a lot of dl at the moment...can anyone tell me whats the best place to dl Kimi wa Petto with subs? Beaten

And I'm going to see if clubbox will work for me, so Applaud Applaud onigeek![/quote]
boxtorrent has kimi wa petto
-are the subs for HYD 2 gonna come out?
meeshy28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! Victory! Peace! Gah im still trying to look through all of the posts in this topic... Bonk so many!!! lol anyways i was wondering if someone could give me some videos (i dont care which ones) of the tv show D no arashi,A no arashi,etc. Preferably the one where the whole group is involved and Matsujuns segment. srry it confusing i know (im a bit confused myself) but yeah tx and I can only watch them in Windows media player or Realtime so yeah...please?? Bow
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meeshy28 wrote:
Hey guys! Victory! Peace! Gah im still trying to look through all of the posts in this topic... Bonk so many!!! lol anyways i was wondering if someone could give me some videos (i dont care which ones) of the tv show D no arashi,A no arashi,etc. Preferably the one where the whole group is involved and Matsujuns segment. srry it confusing i know (im a bit confused myself) but yeah tx and I can only watch them in Windows media player or Realtime so yeah...please?? Bow

hey meeshy28. did u check onigeeks clubhouse? it has a really good selection for uploads. if u already did, i'll try to upload some for you
takuan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! I'm a fairly new Arashi fan - just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Big Grin

btw, have you guys seen the D no Arashi (9/21/2005) where MatsuJun and Nino are doing their courage-testing (& way embarrasing) things? XD;; Nino's last stunt in front of the street musician is just hilarious. I was literally on the floor rolling. XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 473, 474, 475 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 474 of 1285

Jump to: