jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuroki Hitomi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akiramike

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I first saw her in Forbidden Love, I couldn't figure out who was younger, her or Matsushima Nanako. Then I saw her in Golden Bowl and couldn't believe she was 42.! She looked older in Oyaji but definitely could be sisters with the oldest daughter (forgot the name of the actress). IMO, she's like Heather Locklear old but still looks damn fine and can still turn men on. Smile Too bad she's not in Otousan. Sad
akiramike

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Ushinawareta Yakusoku (http://www.jdorama.com/drama_796.htm) gets subbed. How can a man choose between Kuroki Hitomi and Hirosue Ryoko?
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kind of weird that I find Kuroki Hitomi hot (for an older chick). Come to think of it, my mom is only 3 years her elder. Jeez, makes me feel kind of weird now.........
Beaten
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:

They have more experience in.........? Naughty

Yes, I do agree with that however, Majority of the Japanese chicks I gave it to, age has not proven to be anything yet. They just lie there and take it. They sound like they're being slayed rather than layed. But some of them, whoo baby! It's been great! (They aren't the kind of dominatrix-type like we have here in the states) But they can lick the lollipop flawlessly!!!!! Naughty hehe
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey pemu, although I agree with you that she is hot for her age, it is a bit unfair to compare with the girls more than 20 yrs her junior.
ahochaude wrote:
She's hot! Kyoko Fu... WHO??????
Aho-kun, leave my girl alone Twisted !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really fell for her in Golden Bowl - she's the ideal 'older women' in the same way that Catherine Deneuve was a few years back - a grown up version of everyone's fantasy 'girl-next-door'.
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
.. They just lie there and take it. ..

I think you might be doing it wrong.
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

Yes, I do agree with that however, Majority of the Japanese chicks I gave it to, age has not proven to be anything yet. They just lie there and take it. They sound like they're being slayed rather than layed. But some of them, whoo baby! It's been great! (They aren't the kind of dominatrix-type like we have here in the states) But they can lick the lollipop flawlessly!!!!! Naughty hehe

Did we really need to know all that man? Sweat Keep in mind we got minors in this forum too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ajb_advance wrote:
Touche!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ajb_advance wrote:

*Ouch*

Really? I think I've been doing it right all this time. May I remind you that these are girls from Japan and not 2nd, 3rd,4th generation or whatever. In my experience, girls from Japan are really "suttle" (I guess that's the best word to describe it) compared to others. I don't know how they are there in the UK though, but I'm not interested in dominatrix women. I don't want to be called "Worm" and have my ass whipped.
BmwM3Rod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
i voted for No, there are a lot younger actresses such as Kyoko Fukada in the scene.

sorry about that Sweat

Who cares what you think...you're a female. Ha ha! Mr Green
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BmwM3Rod wrote:

Who cares what you think...you're a female. Ha ha! Mr Green

If the second choice was No, there are a lot younger actresses such as Ryoko Hirosue in the scene. I would vote for no too Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BmwM3Rod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody see Hitomi Kuroki in some drama where the title song is Amazing Grace?

I don't know the title of this drama. It's on around 8:00 pm I believe on Sundays on Channel 18 here in Los Angeles.

The guy from Hypnosis is in this drama. I believe the guy in Toshie and Matsu is in this drama too. Don't know those actors' names.

This past sunday Hitomi Kuroki was in a pretty hot love scene. Google
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
They have more expereince in.........? Naughty

Ren wrote:

Did we really need to know all that man? Sweat Keep in mind we got minors in this forum too.

Don't start things if you don't wish to have a reply.
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whooooweeee! i think i would take aho-kun's (still sounds weird to me) side on this one. I tend to think that kids are a hell of a lot less innocent than most people think they are. BUT that wouldn't be enough to warrant aho's comments so i would say that kids shouldn't really be scouring the dirty world of message boards alone either Mr Green
It might just be Ren's point of view where as if he wants the tone of the place to stay clean maybe we could just be nice and be respectful of that? Crazy sorry to butt in!! Nut
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

Don't start things if you don't wish to have a reply.

True but it might be more than i expected beside i hope you don't take it too seriously i'm just saying it with togue in cheek. If i seem overly preachy i'm truely sorry. I hope all of us here can still get along? Wink
KIKKOMANdingo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Age is just a number (notice that only "old" people say that?) hehe

20 is old!? AAAAH, IVE PEAKED!!! j/k, but I have been told I am an "old soul."

ahochaude wrote:

In my experience, girls from Japan are really "suttle" (I guess that's the best word to describe it) compared to others.

From what I hear from my Japanese friends, you are correct. I'll find out on my own this spring though. Naughty

I think the bullet I dodged hit Aho:
ren wrote:

They have more expereince in.........?

Whether it was too riskay or not, I'm glad that no one took this the wrong way and got all butt hurt. Thats the thing I like about the people in this forum, everyone can get their point across peacefully. LONG LIVE THE DORAMA FORUM AND ALL ITS PEOPLES!!!

Btw, aho. You're name AHO means dummy right? Is the "chaude" addition a dialect thing?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

barooboodoo wrote:
whooooweeee! i think i would take aho-kun's (still sounds weird to me) side on this one. I tend to think that kids are a hell of a lot less innocent than most people think they are. BUT that wouldn't be enough to warrant aho's comments so i would say that kids shouldn't really be scouring the dirty world of message boards alone either Mr Green
It might just be Ren's point of view where as if he wants the tone of the place to stay clean maybe we could just be nice and be respectful of that? Crazy sorry to butt in!! Nut

Don't worry about it barooboodoo. There is no feud or anything going on. I spoke my mind and aho-kun spoke his so we all can move on. I just regret having making this into a hurting and divisive issue. For that am sorry. Sweat
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nah it's cool as kikkoman said we all get our points across peacefully here but us californians have to band together and fight the hawaiians!!! Nut
how many hawaiians are there here like 2?? Mr Green
Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

barooboodoo wrote:
nah it's cool as kikkoman said we all get our points across peacefully here but us californians have to band together and fight the hawaiians!!! Nut
how many hawaiians are there here like 2?? Mr Green

If that is the case we will have to take Groink too and he is alot older than me and he is in the Navy. It will be tough. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: