jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Japanese Music - Requests/Downloads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windrider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: What are the best places to download japanese songs? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently using winmx which works great, but just wondering if there are any other alternatives...
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason Winmx never worked well for me . I never got a complete file. Other alternatives would be imesh, kazaa, or emule.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marinakyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I found my dorama soundtrack on irc in some jdrama channel, winmx sux for me becos I'm not asian and I cant dl asian mp3 with asian title Sad I use soulseek good place to dl japanese music and of course I use my beloved direct connect plus plus I'm on this hub :
meng-tih.serveftp.org best place to dl asian stuff ^-^
marinakyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello I have ost of :

strawberry on the shortcake
beautiful life
gto
love generation
yamato nadeshiko
long vacation

some opening or ending song like : summer snow, seikei bijin ^-^

If u need some of those ost just lemme a pm msg
Shakyamuni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the past when I would try d/l songs on winmx i'd always get cut off. Then I heard somewhere (don't know how true it was) that Japanese people preferred you to message them and ask to d/l the files before actually starting to d/l them. Since then whenever i see a song i want I send a PM to the person. usually they are really helpful and I always get the song I wanted. Sometimes they even offer to give me more stuff. Of course, you need to be able to type and read japanese to do this.
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: What are the best places to download japanese songs? Reply with quote Back to top

windrider wrote:
I'm currently using winmx which works great, but just wondering if there are any other alternatives...

you could try www.jpopwind.com ...if you are looking for new releases.
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have probs connecting to soulseek... used to use it but i cant connect/get disconnected very often nowadays...
Pemu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WinMx is pretty good for downloadin jpop, much better than Kazaa.
I used to acquire the latest jpop albums from friend's ftp, he's got loads of jpop stuff hehe , but he has left the dorm. So, no more edu leechin Sad

Currently gettin jpop from jpop channels on irc. Pretty convenient.
Can't wait to get my hands on Katase Nana's debut album!
*Chu chu babe! chu chu babe..!*
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
WinMx is pretty good for downloadin jpop, much better than Kazaa.
I used to acquire the latest jpop albums from friend's ftp, he's got loads of jpop stuff hehe , but he has left the dorm. So, no more edu leechin Sad

Currently gettin jpop from jpop channels on irc. Pretty convenient.
Can't wait to get my hands on Katase Nana's debut album!
*Chu chu babe! chu chu babe..!*

katase nana - shine << this is her latest song right?
is it nice?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Opening song is sung by Chemistry and the title is Kimi wo Sageshita from their latest album Second to none

It's a pretty good song! If you want the song, feel free to ask. hehe
winterwish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thinks kazaa is the best way. Better if you have broadband connection. Btw, have you guys been to this site. http://jpmp3.com/ You can download the latest japanese album there in mp3 format. FULL ALBUM. quite nice isnt it. Err.. just asking. Issit illegal to post url like this here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xyz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have it? If possible can you beam to me? My streamload id is le_cherrie. Thanks

xyz
windrider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its not bad, worth a listen
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dun have streamload account. Irc? I can reached be at drama channels in aniverse. I'll be gladly to send the song to you.
xyz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm clueless about irc. Don't have it and never used it before. Sweat

xyz
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ftp? icq?
windrider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: looking for a very rare song Reply with quote Back to top

I watched this show "koi no kiseki" quite sometime ago, and there was this song in it which i liked alot but couldnt find anywhere, even on winmx. I'm quite sure the song is fumiya fuji's "kaze no jidai". Does anyone have it? If so would you be kind enough to send my through IRC or ICQ or something?
Good Tree

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check Kazaa. It is there. Use the artist name to find cause the spelling of the song is different.
Aki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try spelling as Fujii (note the double 'i') Fumiya.
Hope this helps! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey! that fujii trick really worked! now i got some results... hopefully i can finally get that song now... thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 3 of 124

Jump to: