jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 225, 226, 227 ... 773, 774, 775  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have a fav Hyde Pv =(
Please don't hit Sweat Sweat Sweat
oliz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ppl, i've only managed to grab 4, 5, 6, 7 & 9. pls help to re-upload the rest when you can? thanks!

BTW, the new links for HydeReal 3 & 8 are unavailable.
monchhichi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BTW, has anyone seen the 10/23 Space Shower TV "GoGoIchi" with HYDE? The end of the 10/16 interview with HYDE ended with "to be continued"... Mr Green

MasterT wrote:
Hi, i'm a newcomer

Some L'Arc links in which you can find mp3 or videos

Hi MasterT! Welcome to the forum! Thanks for those links!

Quote:
By the way, has somebody got a good quality (mpg or AVI DIVX prefered) version of snow drop, winter fall and Driver's High PV?
My DVD Player reads MPG and AVI files so i wanna see them on my TV

I have an ok quality mpg file for snow drop PV, but I don't think it is DIVX encoded. You still want me to upload it? Let me know. Mr Green

kurokage wrote:
can anyone tell me how to make it work without plugging the USB?

I'm sorry, I don't know Shameful Cry

Himeno wrote:
Can someone upload the instrumental version of HONEY and STAY AWAY please? THanks so much! <3

I don't think there were instrumentals for these songs...at least not on the singles. Mr Green
Meiko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Claus76 wrote:
Ur welcome Matsu and Meiko... I wonder if I'll ever upload something you guys don't have ( ), you guys have quite a Larc collection!!!

I have a lot of archives but many of them I got it here. When I obtain something new I upload it, we all here share files, they are really generous Mr Green

MasterT welcome!!! And thanks for the links!!

monchhichi wrote:
REALhyde 1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJP0B4FA
REALhyde 2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/jp/?d=H2J7ORMY
REALhyde 6.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/jp/?d=72Z4O0CK

wait wait wait for other

Thanks a lot!! I don't know why the links are bloked so fast.

matsu66 wrote:
BTW, has anyone seen the 10/23 Space Shower TV "GoGoIchi" with HYDE? The end of the 10/16 interview with HYDE ended with "to be continued"...

I don't have seen it matsu but I hope we get any download of this Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu wrote:
10/23 Space Shower TV "GoGoIchi"

I visited some of the bigger Chinese Laruku forums and nothing showed up. Likely that it was not recorded by any Chinese fans. Maybe we have to wait for someone to leech it from some Japanese P2P program. Shameful Cry But its only HYDE...so...

But in the process I found this:
2005.10.02 �A�b�R�ɂ��܂��� —— ��C���ĂȂ� �����N��

a short 1 minute report about the Shanghai live. If anyone wants it I can upload it but its nothing much really.
matsu66

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meiko wrote:
I don't have seen it matsu but I hope we get any download of this Wink

Thanks Meiko, me too Mr Green

pochipochi wrote:
I visited some of the bigger Chinese Laruku forums and nothing showed up. Likely that it was not recorded by any Chinese fans. Maybe we have to wait for someone to leech it from some Japanese P2P program.

Thanks for looking pochi! I'll keep my fingers crossed Fingers crossed

Quote:
But its only HYDE...so...

There you go again...Beat You hehe

Quote:
But in the process I found this:
2005.10.02 �A�b�R�ɂ��܂��� �\�\ ��C���ĂȂ� �����N��

a short 1 minute report about the Shanghai live. If anyone wants it I can upload it but its nothing much really.

I'd like to see it if it's not too much trouble...thanks pochi! Mr Green
pochipochi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AOYAMA PRE EVENT FESTIVAL 2005 (Yesterday? Or was it just now? Not too sure)
Aoyama Gakuin Memorial Hall

Set List

Sweet Vanilla
The other side
Words of Love
MC
Countdown
Evergreen
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Horizon
Shining over you
Hello
Hideaway
Prayer
Midnight Celebration

Encore
Glamorous Sky (Covered by a Aoyama Gakuin student, HYDE just sang the chorus.)
MC
Unexpected (���� �Ȃ�)

Info from ARK BBS

Wonder how HYDE felt performing infront of students...he must have surely felt OLD. hehe
mikaela_angel07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi.. im just new here but im a fan of LArc for over 2 1/2 years already... this seems a nice forum.. with lots of info.. ^_^ hope to be friends with all of you guys... yoroshiku ne~! ^_^
On the other side
This meaning of Life

=The Other Side=
HYDE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seppydude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings mikaela_angel07!! Dozou yoroshiku!

I just saw the PV for Saty Away!! THAT one gets my vote as the best Laruku PV ever!!
stephchan86

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how? Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:

Hi Steph!

To post a photo in the forum, first you need to upload your photos to a photo hosting website like www.photobucket.com. You can register there for a free account. Then you upload photos (I think it has to be less than 250 kB in size) to your account. You can also organize your photos into different albums by adding sub albums and then loading your pictures there.

After that, you select the photos you want to post by checking the box under the photo, and select the button "Generate HTML and IMG Code". You will then be taken to a page with many different codes. Copy and paste the code you want into your post.

Choose "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards" if you want to post small version of the photos that people can click on and then get the larger image (this is how I normally do it).

If you choose "IMG images for message boards", the full size image will be posted in the forum.

Hope that helps! Good luck! Mr Green

Hi!!!sorry I couldn't answer before,the thing is that "Wilma" passed by miami, so now I'm in a friends's house(she has electricity)and I noticed your response,and thanks!!! Wink I didn't know where to put pics,so it helps,but I have to wait until I have electricity at home,so I can post the pics,so please wait a little bit!Well thanks again!ja nee!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mikaela_angel07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

seppydude wrote:
Greetings mikaela_angel07!! Dozou yoroshiku!

I just saw the PV for Saty Away!! THAT one gets my vote as the best Laruku PV ever!!

thanks for the greeting... yoroshiku onegaishimasu...

best LAruku PV ever for me is FINALE... i love the whole scenery used for that PV.. and the feeling of that song is just great...
On the other side
This meaning of Life

=The Other Side=
HYDE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shadowthrone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:
I have an ok quality mpg file for snow drop PV, but I don't think it is DIVX encoded. You still want me to upload it? Let me know.

Is your snow drop mpg PV the one that is about 48 MB large. I've looked desperately for a higher quality one before and have never had any luck.

Does anyone have anything better than a 48 MB mpg for snow drop?
Meiko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:

Set List

Sweet Vanilla
The other side
Words of Love
MC
Countdown
Evergreen
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Horizon
Shining over you
Hello
Hideaway
Prayer
Midnight Celebration

Encore
Glamorous Sky (Covered by a Aoyama Gakuin student, HYDE just sang the chorus.)
MC
Unexpected (���� �Ȃ�)

Info from ARK BBS

Wonder how HYDE felt performing infront of students...he must have surely felt OLD. hehe

Thank you Pochi for this information, I didn't know it about this event.
Probably Hyde is old in age ... but it is sure that it seems to be so young as the students Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well thanks so much for your kindnes for upload my request.. arigatou.... Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Claus76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:
Claus - I have those files (hee hee), but thanks again for uploading! Very generous of you to share!

Ohhhh nooooooo, don't tell me... Doh! . LOL. Meiko, and you (hehe), nah, just kidding guys.

Welcome MasterT, mikaela_angel07 to the forum!!! BTW, great likns, thx a lot!!!

pochipochi wrote:
Wonder how HYDE felt performing infront of students...he must have surely felt OLD.

LLOLLLLLLLLLL (so mean, so truth, but so funny)... poor Hyde... but he looks as if he were in his 20's!!!

Wow... monchhichi, thx for re-uploading the files!!!

shadowthrone wrote:

Mine is 49.1 MB, i guess is the same thing.

~Acid Claus~
matsu66

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:

Set List

Thanks for the set-list pochi! Aaah, I would have loved to see that concert! Mr Green

mikaela_angel07 wrote:
hi.. im just new here but im a fan of LArc for over 2 1/2 years already... this seems a nice forum.. with lots of info.. ^_^ hope to be friends with all of you guys... yoroshiku ne~! ^_^

Hi mikaela! Welcome to the forum and very nice to meet you! Look forward to more posts from you! Mr Green

stephchan86 wrote:
Hi!!!sorry I couldn't answer before,the thing is that "Wilma" passed by miami, so now I'm in a friends's house(she has electricity)and I noticed your response,and thanks!!! Wink I didn't know where to put pics,so it helps,but I have to wait until I have electricity at home,so I can post the pics,so please wait a little bit!Well thanks again!ja nee!!!!

Hi stephchan! No need to apologize! You poor thing! I hope you get power back soon. You're ok though? That is the most important thing! Mr Green

shadowthrone wrote:
Is your snow drop mpg PV the one that is about 48 MB large. I've looked desperately for a higher quality one before and have never had any luck.

My copy of the snow drop PV is a little over 50 MB so I'm guessing it's probably similar to your copy? How bad is the video of the copy you have? I'd say my copy isn't of the highest quality, but not bad.

Claus76 wrote:
Ohhhh nooooooo, don't tell me...

hehe hehe
Dr. Jackal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So many to download..... Oh Crap
People in this forum are so generous ;P

I just watched Moon Child!! Yay!! Victory! Peace! [I'm so poor, I know...]
And...who's that cute guy named Son??? I guess his real name is Wan Rihon or summat? Sugoi ne..... Lovey Eyes
Boy is he cool...... In love

And Hyde looks old there doesn't he?
And is Gackt the director of that film or what?
oliz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jackal wrote:

I just watched Moon Child!! Yay!! Victory! Peace! [I'm so poor, I know...]
And...who's that cute guy named Son??? I guess his real name is Wan Rihon or summat? Sugoi ne..... Lovey Eyes
Boy is he cool...... In love

That cute guy named Son is Wang Lee Hom. He's a American born Chinese now based in Taiwan. he's a really talented singer/songwriter and can play many instruments too...much like Gackt.

if i remember correctly, Gackt wrote the storyline and directed Moonchild.
Reila

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:
Live_All Dead -Acoustic Version- Rendez-Vous 1995 SUMMER
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I6YC15JNUTS301ZSFHC2MKKN6

I have forgotten to thank you for this! ^-^

monchhichi wrote:
REALhyde 6.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/jp/?d=72Z4O0CK

wait wait wait for other

Thanks a lot!! w00t!

Quote:
It's Pinpapa 2001.08.02

Can someone upload it ? I didn't see this video... Crazy

pochipochi wrote:

Set List

MC
Encore

Yeah, Thank you!!
I'm sorry, and I know I look stupid Sweat but, what is it MC ? And why did you write encore ? Crazy *hides* Sweat

I hope to see this concert quickly Victory! Peace!

Dr. Jackal wrote:
I just watched Moon Child!! Yay!! [I'm so poor, I know...]
And...who's that cute guy named Son??? I guess his real name is Wan Rihon or summat? Sugoi ne.....
Boy is he cool......

Son... the actor is Wang Leehom ^^

He's a taiwanese singer.

Hyde is handsome in this film Dancing
Gackt helped to write the scenario. ^-^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 225, 226, 227 ... 773, 774, 775  Next
Page 226 of 775

Jump to: