jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Theme Songs & OST [requests & discussion]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 339, 340, 341 ... 642, 643, 644  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thtl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fellow forum member,

A couple of days ago Sendspace sent me a message saying that I've gone overboard with the amount of files I've uploaded - apparently it was around 14GB - and that I need to cut the size down. I've reviewed my cache of files and located 2 sources of problems:

1. I used to put theme songs into an OST archive (RAR) and then upload those songs on their own - duplication;

2. I have a number of PVs with very large sizes - sometimes a PV is larger than the OST of the drama it comes from.

To stay on the good side of Sendspace I'm cleaning up and re-uploading OSTs that previously have duplicate items in them. At the same time I've deleted nearly all PVs from my collection. As soon as all the changes are done I've send Shindou a new list to put on his journal.

Since the number of OSTs and themes songs in my archive will continue to grow as long as the Japanese continues to make doramas, this problem will hit me again some time in the future. One way round it is to decrease the size of individual MP3 files by ripping at a lower bit rate - currently I use 320kbps. Can you guys/gals suggest an acceptable alternative? From 128 to 256?

Sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone wants PVs I'll try to upload them on request, but it will obviously take longer for me to respond.

Thanks again to Shindou for pinning up my collection.
thtl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have completed my 'slimming exercise' and has just PM'd Shindou with the updated list.

Shindou, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Shindou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:
I have completed my 'slimming exercise' and has just PM'd Shindou with the updated list.

hai, wakarimasu - otsukaresama desu Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Taiyou no Uta OST
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hp5b1r

[Credit to D-Addicts]
pinkypig

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:
Taiyou no Uta OST

[Credit to D-Addicts]

Thank you once again for this thtl! ^__________^
shitomaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:
Fellow forum member,

One way round it is to decrease the size of individual MP3 files by ripping at a lower bit rate - currently I use 320kbps. Can you guys/gals suggest an acceptable alternative? From 128 to 256?

maybe u should try at 190kbps. i found it good for most recording. otsukaresama desu Applaud Applaud

whatever will be...let i be...
Wynter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

You guys are awesome. Thanks a bunch! glomp

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

Is it one of the following:

Suppli - Blue Days
http://www.sendspace.com/file/epluba

Suppli - Real Voice
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ew7q55

Thanks but no it isnt, i just read in some other forum and found out that the song hasnt even been released yet, in the credits it says that it is sung by Kat Tun though.
thx
Sumire chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
you'll find a number of those here - http://shindou2006.livejournal.com

dear shindou glomp . thanks alot. you have given me a treasure, i am in heaven. the problem is that i can't find free slots at all Shameful Cry
but i keep trying Shameful Cry . Fingers crossed

thanks again Victory! Peace!
ShhHimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone have the ending song that plays during the credits from Haruka 17? Puppy Dog Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello minna san w00t!

does any one has Taiyou no kisetsu OST?

thank a lot :victory
:
hummer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh!! Bang Head Need help!! Does anyone know the song in Iryu that's NOT the one at the end called Believe? The song is (I think) in English... I don't need the download link or anything.. just the song title... Thanks a lot in advance!! Victory! Peace!
indokid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hummer wrote:
Ahh!! Bang Head Need help!! Does anyone know the song in Iryu that's NOT the one at the end called Believe? The song is (I think) in English... I don't need the download link or anything.. just the song title... Thanks a lot in advance!! Victory! Peace!

this one?

you can find it in the iryu OST

~Aesthetic~

Longing for you day and in dream
I'm hoping you are here and leading my way
You steers my road anytime I need
If you walk away, I will follow you

Trying my life
With your sacred gifts you gave to me
I won�ft vain and succeed it as your precious soul
Holding your hand
And I'm walking through the all of the world
Carrying your wish like the Venus in the dim sky
thtl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sumire chan wrote:
Hello minna san w00t!

does any one has Taiyou no kisetsu OST?

thank a lot :victory
:

Taiyou no Uta - Amane Kaoru
http://www.sendspace.com/file/po2i97

Taiyou no Uta OST
butako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Tokio - Sorafune: My Boss My Hero Reply with quote Back to top

hi can anyone ul this song for me? I've been trying to find it in mp3 for the past wks but no luck. thanks!!!!!!!!
butako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Tokio - Sorafune: My Boss My Hero Reply with quote Back to top

butako wrote:
hi can anyone ul this song for me? I've been trying to find it in mp3 for the past wks but no luck. thanks!!!!!!!!

GOMEN GOMEN..JUST FOUND IT WHEN I WENT A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK ON THIS THREAD!! THANKS TO ALL Bonk
thtl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Tokio - Sorafune: My Boss My Hero Reply with quote Back to top

butako wrote:

GOMEN GOMEN..JUST FOUND IT WHEN I WENT A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK ON THIS THREAD!! THANKS TO ALL Bonk

I'm glad you found what you wanted but in future you can make it easier for others to help if you also post the name of the song you wanted in your message rather than as a subject, which appears in small characters.

BTW capital letters in a post is the equivalent to shouting. This is no need to post in all-caps.

Last edited by thtl on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi
Does anyone have the song called kururi's "The rose flower."? which plays in ep10 of Orange Days please?
thx in advanced
finaltriggerx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

could someone reupload "Last Christmas" by Yuji Oda? i found it earlier in the thread but the link doesn't work anymore...
thtl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finaltriggerx wrote:
could someone reupload "Last Christmas" by Yuji Oda? i found it earlier in the thread but the link doesn't work anymore...

Last Christmas - Last Christmas
http://www.sendspace.com/file/idujkc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 339, 340, 341 ... 642, 643, 644  Next
Page 340 of 644

Jump to: