jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tamayama Tetsuji
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShhHimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, can't believe its tetsuji's birthday!
here are some screencaps of him in bara no nai
i haven't seen the episode yet, i just skimmed through it to quickly get the caps, but i dont think there are any spoilers =)

so i hope he has a happy birthday!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

found this on the net

qnuy

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

from Tokyograph

Tetsuji Tamayama gets a romantic role
Tue, May 13, 2008 (2:28am EDT)

Actor Tetsuji Tamayama is starring in a movie called "Kafuu wo Machiwabite," directed by Yasutomo Nakai. Tamayama has previously been cast in a range of films, from the comical "Gyakkyo Nine" to the action flick "Freesia." He also co-starred with Ryoko Hirosue in the short love story "Presents ~Aikagi~," but "Kafuu" marks his first time starring in a feature-length romance movie.

The story, set in a small town on Okinawa, is based on a novel by Maha Harada, who is also known for being the sister of writer Munenori Harada. The book won the 1st Japan Love Story Award in 2005. Tamayama's love interest is played by model Maiko, who co-stars with Tsuyoshi Kusanagi in Katsuhito Ishii's "Yama no Anata ~Tokuichi no Koi~" (in theaters on May 24).

"Kafuu" was filmed from late March to late April in Okinawa. The movie aims to evoke the image of the Showa era, so it was reportedly recorded in analog rather than digital. The completed film will be released in spring 2009.

========

and this is Maiko

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:
from Tokyograph

Tetsuji Tamayama gets a romantic role
Tue, May 13, 2008 (2:28am EDT)

Actor Tetsuji Tamayama is starring in a movie called "Kafuu wo Machiwabite," directed by Yasutomo Nakai. Tamayama has previously been cast in a range of films, from the comical "Gyakkyo Nine" to the action flick "Freesia." He also co-starred with Ryoko Hirosue in the short love story "Presents ~Aikagi~," but "Kafuu" marks his first time starring in a feature-length romance movie.

The story, set in a small town on Okinawa, is based on a novel by Maha Harada, who is also known for being the sister of writer Munenori Harada. The book won the 1st Japan Love Story Award in 2005. Tamayama's love interest is played by model Maiko, who co-stars with Tsuyoshi Kusanagi in Katsuhito Ishii's "Yama no Anata ~Tokuichi no Koi~" (in theaters on May 24).

"Kafuu" was filmed from late March to late April in Okinawa. The movie aims to evoke the image of the Showa era, so it was reportedly recorded in analog rather than digital. The completed film will be released in spring 2009.

========

and this is Maiko

This Maiko is one lucky lady - looking forward to see this next year Smitten
yt

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:

and this is Maiko

she looks mixed
kyouki

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he is sooooooo hot in prisoner.. drooling throughout the movie Drooling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyouki wrote:
he is sooooooo hot in prisoner.. drooling throughout the movie Drooling

I haven't watched that one. It's funny, in Tegami he also acted as a prisoner Mr Green

I haven't watched a lot of Tamayama's dramas but I love him in Tegami in Ushi ni negai wo: Love and Farm~ One of my favourite actors w00t!
chokakoi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tooru~_17 wrote:

I haven't watched that one. It's funny, in Tegami he also acted as a prisoner Mr Green

I haven't watched a lot of Tamayama's dramas but I love him in Tegami in Ushi ni negai wo: Love and Farm~ One of my favourite actors w00t!

haha... that's prolly one of the best looking prisoner.
i watched both tegami and ushi ni negai wo too, but i like him most in brothers beat
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like him too in brother beat.....he's so handsome....
Tooru~_17

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chokakoi wrote:

haha... that's prolly one of the best looking prisoner.
i watched both tegami and ushi ni negai wo too, but i like him most in brothers beat

Yeah Mr Green
ah I haven't watched brother beat. I've always wanted to watch it but every time I try to watch online, it's really slow in loading. Last time I saw brother beat in a cd shop but it's in Chinese subtitles Puppy Dog Eyes
chokakoi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

yeah!!! i agree too! haha.. and his character in the drama is so nice and cute too. haha.. i like the parts where his character always got tease by the family because of his shyness when it comes to chasing girls.. haha
qnuy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

Brother Beat is where I found this gorgeous for the first time, and got hooked instantly hehe

he looks superbly gorgeous in Bara no Nai Hanaya Smitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:

Brother Beat is where I found this gorgeous for the first time, and got hooked instantly hehe

wahh!! I envy you guys~ I want to watch Brother beat also ><
EstherM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:

Oh, I so agree Victory! Peace!

Shame that I didn't like the first episode of BOSS but I might give it another try ...
qnuy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

otanjoubi omedetou Muack

the big 3, finally Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

otanjoubi omedetou, tamayama sama! Applaud
EstherM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday!
He's one of the most handsome actors around!
kyouki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone know where i can download sub version of Kafuu wo Machiwabite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw him so many times before but it wasn't until I watched Brother Beat that I realized his hotness. He and Ryoko makes a nice couple in it as well. Man I saw Goemon and didn't even pay attention to him nor I care if he was in it. My eyes were on Osawa Takao. I probably thought yah that was that guy I saw before whatever his name is. Now if I watch Goemon again and only concentrate on the bits that he was in it, I would be like "OMFG it's hotness Tamayama Tetsuji. My sweetie, I can even write his name in Kanji." hehe
yt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he'll be reprising his role in Boss 2 Applaud

Yata w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: