jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Otsuka Ai
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Otsuka Ai Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone here heard about Otsuka Ai?
She's really popular in Japan right now. I was in japan this summer and everywhere I went they played her newest single "Happy Days". I bought her Album "Love Punch" and is't pretty good and inlcudes some hit songs, my favourite is Sakuranbo .

This is her official hp: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/index.html

(hope no one has done a thread about her yet, but haven't found any. but if there is one, forgive my n00bness ^^*)
vibius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Otsuka Ai Reply with quote Back to top

Ken-chan wrote:
Anyone here heard about Otsuka Ai?

I found a couple PVs of her online, at the bunko public MM tracker. At the hello online tracker there is a nice subtitled version of Momo no Hanabira. I think she has a very good singing voice.
valle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aaaah,this years only new artists i'll remember.
i really liked sakuranbo and amaenbo,Happy days i found a bit less
eightysix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Sakuranbo was pretty good even though I'm not into that whole momusu genre. But I love Ai-chan cuz she's a cutie. Lovey Eyes
amberrsan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really like Sakuranbo, I guess the tune makes it really hard to get out of your head. Bonk
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another song by her that is pretty catchy and good is "pretty voice".
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was on otsuka ai fever last month.. loved her sweet, cute refreshing image.. somehow i didn't feel she was TOO cute, which i tend to feel lots of times.. she's nice.. her songs are great as well, makes me happy.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well..she looks ok but I have noticed that she looks really good on photos but looks kinda normal live..
vibius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are torrents for a few more of her PVs at the Hello tracker right now, including Sakuranbo.

Question: I was watching the Sakuranbo PV ... and the drummer ... isn't he from the Blue Hearts? Maybe it's just the haircut Smile
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vibius wrote:
There are torrents for a few more of her PVs at the Hello tracker right now, including Sakuranbo.

Question: I was watching the Sakuranbo PV ... and the drummer ... isn't he from the Blue Hearts? Maybe it's just the haircut Smile

don't know whether the drummer's from blue hearts, but i just thought he looked cute.. he was in Happy Days as well right? he looks funny.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vibius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
don't know whether the drummer's from blue hearts, but i just thought he looked cute.. he was in Happy Days as well right? he looks funny.. hehe

Yeah, it looks like him to me. That's cool.
The Blue Hearts were punk in a Ramones kind of way, so looking goofy was a plus Smile
eltinator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eightysix wrote:
I thought Sakuranbo was pretty good even though I'm not into that whole momusu genre. But I love Ai-chan cuz she's a cutie. Lovey Eyes

AHAHAHAHAHA, moogle mage theme song right Bleah hehe hehe
Although Otsuka Ai has nothing to do with Mo-musu or Hello Project. However, I do think she would kick ass on stage with Ayaya hehe hehe

Hmm let's see... I'm insanely addicted to this girl and I'm like this close to giving her Studio Oto's "Best New Artist" award hehe hehe Too bad "Love Punch" was selling for like $45 in Hawaii, so I'm going to have to purchase it from yesasia. Yea go Otsuka Ai!

Anyone know if she's in any dramas soon?
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No idea if she's going to be in any dramas..
$45 for a CD is really a lot, I bought Love Punch for 2000 yen in japan Big Grin
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ken-chan wrote:
No idea if she's going to be in any dramas..
$45 for a CD is really a lot, I bought Love Punch for 2000 yen in japan Big Grin

yea seriously, they were charging an arm and a leg. I really wish I could get the promotional poster of her album though. Ai-chan is so CUTE!!!! Lovey Eyes
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah..a propotional poster would be nice Lovey Eyes
eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ken-chan wrote:
yeah..a propotional poster would be nice Lovey Eyes

I guess I should go to kinkos and make my own hehe hehe
eightysix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:

I guess I should go to kinkos and make my own hehe hehe

That's what I was thinking too because her promotional posters weren't too hot when I checked them out on Yahoo! Auctions Japan.
eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eightysix wrote:

That's what I was thinking too because her promotional posters weren't too hot when I checked them out on Yahoo! Auctions Japan.

doh! let's just go to Japan and rip them off the walls hehe hehe
Ken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why not go to japan and kidnapp her Twisted
eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ken-chan wrote:
why not go to japan and kidnapp her Twisted

Aya would not allow me to do that Sweat hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 1 of 69

Jump to: