jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm..this thread moves fast now.. Beaten

Victory! Peace! Hi Girls!!! I've been absent for quite a while..hehehe...
Finally got to see one of Gokusen 2 Episodes..Which episode did I watch anyway..jeez..I didn't pay attention hehehe..sorry, I was a bit blur..too tired. Bonk Sweat Beaten
kai_jin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hei......yea!!!
I am a new member here and kattun no koto ga daisuki desu yo!!! w00t!
Is that anybody know that kame heve a new dorama also??

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Helene wrote:
I can't believe that KAT TUN is popular in Estonia , that's amazing !!!!

Victory! Peace! well actually it seems, that I`m the only one here in Estonia who knows about Kat-tun Big Grin I haven`t encountered no-one else who shares the same intrest with me about jpop / Johnny`s / Kat-tun Big Grin then again who knows maybe there is someone here .. I just haven`t noticed him/her yet..

anyway it`s also cool, that there are Kat-tun fans in France because there aren`t many european around who knows something about Kat-tun comparing to USA or Asia.. pretty awesome w00t! Victory! Peace! w00t!

btw. Kai_jin.. It doesn`t seem that Kame will have a new jdorama soon, because he`s going to perform in "Dreamboy" version 2 in this year.. btw he has the lead role there.. it`s just sooo dam unfair that I have to sit home when he preforms in Japan.. I want to go to Japan and see him so much.. but I hope someone from you guys will go and watch him and the rest of Kat-tun (except Jin cause he`s busy with his new jdorama) for all of us Dancing
kai_jin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Marit!!!^^
haaa...... same situation here coz there are less kattun fans in Malaysia and so poor can't get any jr stuff yo!!! kanashi na~~~
Dream Boy again!! is that join by kattun all members??
Last time really funny coz kattun members playing around kame yo....
By the way, is that anyone got gokusen no short cm?? i only got the 'introduce 3D student' one........ Shameful Cry
and jin really kawaii in gokusen episode 7 and can't wait for episode 8 na!!!! Crazy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just found some Akame pictures, which seem to be from some Calendar. Does anyone know which calendar this is?
I think that's the cover: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/mariie/akamecalendar.jpg

I have to admit that I sometimes have Shounen Ai thoughts when I watch Akame in Gokusen 2, but, I don't know, this kind of scares me... Sweat

It's cute though... ^_~
Marit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have seen this pic before.. but I just can`t remember where it`s from... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes .. I`m sorry, my memory fails me often these days Beat You
Laika

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Marit: Yeah it's from some calendar, if I'd only knew what calendar it is. Because usually no calendar for the next year is available in March already.
Di@na

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laika wrote:
I have to admit that I sometimes have Shounen Ai thoughts when I watch Akame in Gokusen 2, but, I don't know, this kind of scares me... Sweat

It's cute though... ^_~

Well... dirty thoughts about Akame became kind a normal.. Mr Green
OH great pic! I never saw it before..awww..they look so hot there..>< Thanks!
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kai_jin wrote:
hei......yea!!!
I am a new member here and kattun no koto ga daisuki desu yo!!! w00t!
Is that anybody know that kame heve a new dorama also??

Kame's dream boy is a stage play and not a drama. Many other juniors are gonna do it along with..did I hear Kanjyani8 also...? That pic is cute..akame kawaii!
Helene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Marit, I think you and I are the only European girls who know KAT TUN ! hehe hehe hehe
Myri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope, there's me xD Jin fanatic from Italy ^^v
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm half european and half Japanese..there must be some out there who likes KAT-TUN...I know one! She's really pretty! I'm more into Junno now then Jin but I know a little bit more of Jin than Junno..well I don't exactly know alot about KAT-TUN.
puppy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akame pic ... is nice!! Lovey Eyes
I LUV V6!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha...nice pic! Very very pretty.

Anyways, just caught ep. 8 of Gokusen 2. And *HEART* Jin was so cute in this one. *sighs* I'm still getting over my high in seeing this ep. haha...

I want to see the next shounen club ep! hopefully someone nice will upload it for meeeeeeee.... Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it with the MORNING HAIR for Jin on that epi8? I need to see 6 and 7 and 8....a while to go...renting off...
Meow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I was reading about Anego. Like what Liss said before the lead is going to be Ryoko Shinohara who stared in Mukodono. The story the typical jdorama story of a 32 year old woman who is not yet married but is very successful at work. Although she is successful at work and popular amongst her coworkers she secretly envies the housewives. And our dear Jin is going play her younger coworker who admires her.

I am not a fan of Ryoko Shinohara at all. couldn't they find some better lead... Beaten Grumble
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow wrote:
So I was reading about Anego. Like what Liss said before the lead is going to be Ryoko Shinohara who stared in Mukodono. The story the typical jdorama story of a 32 year old woman who is not yet married but is very successful at work. Although she is successful at work and popular amongst her coworkers she secretly envies the housewives. And our dear Jin is going play her younger coworker who admires her.

I am not a fan of Ryoko Shinohara at all. couldn't they find some better lead... Beaten Grumble

You don't like Ryoko Shinohara? hehehe.. I like her apparently. hehe Woo..that's like casting me and Jin. hahahahaha..Jin who admires ME..LMAO..ok.then I will replace Ryoko Shinohara though I'm a bit younger than her. LMAO... rofl
Marit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoo.. sugoii.. 3 europeans? nice.. oh wait Di@na seems to be from Germany and ok I guess Littleangel counts too (but only halfway:P).. then it means 5 europeans!! that is soo cool Big Grin
hey, do you guys wanna meet somewhere? like hmm.. let`s say.. in Switzerland? it`s nice neutral country.. a bit too far from where I`m living but who cares.. what do you guys say? Beaten

okok Bleah

btw ep 8 was just wonderfull.. I can`t wait to see the last two episodes... just dying to see them already Puppy Dog Eyes
Meow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

You don't like Ryoko Shinohara? hehehe.. I like her apparently. hehe Woo..that's like casting me and Jin. hahahahaha..Jin who admires ME..LMAO..ok.then I will replace Ryoko Shinohara though I'm a bit younger than her. LMAO... rofl

haha... I have no idea why, there is just something about her that I don't like and I can't figure out what it is. lol... hehe yes, go replace her. Mr Green Naughty
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can see it now. Aka replaces Shinohara Ryoko and becomes a famous actress in Japan. All of us will say "Hey, we know her!" and we'll all have a good excuse to go to Japan. We can all sleep over at Aka's huge mansion! Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 22 of 1140

Jump to: