jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wahh, thanks, Im gonna download that fancam too! Kyahh, Ryotan x Koichi action >_< Oh and I have noticed Ryotan picking up ppl too! So sweet of him ne.

I dont remember which Obarock perf it was, but I saw Ryotan looking away from the cam, and grinning at the same time hehe It was so cute! *wants to hug him like crazy*

I got my F.T.O limited edition this monday, and its really good. I restrained myself from listening to it before I actually get the CD to my hands, and Im really happy I did that! Now the album sounds so good! I love all the parts where Hina sings (well, of course Ryotan too), they just make me so happy... F.T.O is real good song, and I also like Taiyou no Kodomo, "Nandatte taiyou no kodomo.." just love that part^^
NorN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys. Wave because I'm still suffering without an internet almost a month my friend finilly decided to let me abuse her connection [she doesn't understand my osbession with johnny's boys btw]. She dl for me latest SC and Honjani [kisses and hugs her friend glomp ]
This honjani ep. one of the funnies i've ever seen. Ping pong princess running from Hina scrimming "Yada!" bwhahaha rofl rofl rofl Gosh, you'll never get bored watching kansai boys [even without my beloved Ryo-chan and Maru]. Now I wanna see next one.

Last edited by NorN on Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
saya317

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh, where do you guys get the latest Honjani? I usually get mines from Jpopsuki but the latest one isn't up yet. Even if it doesn't have Ryo, I still want to see the craziness of our Kansai boys! Nut
NorN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saya317 if you can use clubbox then you can get honjani from it. Here's some links; i got new ep from the first one

http://clubbox.co.kr/johnnyjr <-----here mostly new stuff
http://clubbox.co.kr/aurian <------here you can find some old ep.

Yep, yep love kansay boys craziness too Rolly
saya317

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uh, unfortunately i can't use clubbox. Sweat
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, Subaru was so into the sensei XXD. I think he said kawaii as many times as in the pet photography episode XD. I would if let Hina hug me, lol, her reaction to those three bakas were great though XD

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love it when the neko played with Hina's toe!! XD
Then Hina was like, #$&!$@#$&, XD
Then Yassan just laugh and laugh and laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that sensei so small and cute that they what to bully her Devil
Pet photography is a cuttes ep. ever and Yassa like a duracell bunny never stops moving, laughing that's why he always falls down a lot tickle
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:
LoL, Subaru was so into the sensei XXD. I think he said kawaii as many times as in the pet photography episode XD.

bwahaha I wrote exactly the same thing elsewhere XDDDD also comparing it to that pet photography ep lolz

tenshi01 wrote:
I would if let Hina hug me, lol, her reaction to those three bakas were great though XD

oh he didn't want to hug her but kiss her Bleah
she said that if they passed the ball 3 times in the row it would mean they are good and to make them try harder she added that Yassu and Tatchon had already succeeded XD than Subaru said that if he succeeded he would kiss her Naughty and he did succeeded right a way LOLz than Yoko and Hina tried the same thing hehe Yoko's face expression was scary XDDDD
geez they so need girlfriends rofl

I loved this ep rofl now I can't wait for the 2nd part hehe
fivesixteen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

galatia66 wrote:

did anyone else see a fancam from koichi's endless shock from this year? ryo was in it and i don't know the story, but koichi falls or something, and ryochan picks him up (very gently i might add), and koichi reaches up to the back of ryo's head (what a lucky lucky koichi, i want to do that!!), and then ryochan hugs him closely to himself. ahhhhh it made me feel warm and fuzzy (and jealous of koichi).

Was it the scene whereby Koichi's character died? LOL dont you think Ryo looked like he was smotherin Koichi in a kiss???

Anyway yes Ryo's role in AP is small.. but i gotta say all the scenes he appeared in were good and pivotal.. I'd initially watched this for his sake, but i'm growing to love this drama so much despite Ryo's weightage.. Anyone else saw the preview for ep 10?? *screams* love triangle!!!!

And Honjani Table Tennis... That sensei is DEFINITELY Subaru's type!! LOL anyway if i were her, i would have more than gladly received Subaru Yoko & Hina's kisses, bwahaha.
and yamatsumi actually Subaru didnt succeed lol.. that was why when he was movin forward towards the sensei everyone was like "one more time!!!!!" and you see Subaru tryin to argue it out XD but im confused cos from what i saw it WAS 3 times ne?
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fivesixteen wrote:
And Honjani Table Tennis... That sensei is DEFINITELY Subaru's type!! LOL anyway if i were her, i would have more than gladly received Subaru Yoko & Hina's kisses, bwahaha.
and yamatsumi actually Subaru didnt succeed lol.. that was why when he was movin forward towards the sensei everyone was like "one more time!!!!!" and you see Subaru tryin to argue it out XD but im confused cos from what i saw it WAS 3 times ne?

he did succeeded in a way coz he managed to pass 3 balls but that girl he was playing with returned that third ball as well...so although he did passed it 3 times he lost a point or something like that Bleah
eh at least she's really cute ne so I can forgive him hehe but damn! my babe needs a gf so what am I still doing in Europe?? Shameful Cry
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, I bet Subaru wanted to take pictures of her.
Oh, I did hear Subaru say "chu" lol. Omg, Yoko's stare was a little creepy XXD, the poor girl, getting ganged up like that, lol. yeah, can't wait till the next episode (I hope Subaru gets his kiss hehe )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OHMYGOSH!! The recent Honjani was hella kawaii!!
I totally agree with you guys. I think Subaru's really into the sensei w00t!
tenshi01 is right! Suba did say "chu" ne!
I think it's the 19th mintue part where Shota was playing and the sensei kind of praised him saying "sugoi" etcetera. If you look at Subaru he was staring at the sensei and then all of a sudden he grabbed onto Ohkura and slid. KAWAII!!!! Am I assuming things?? XD baka me
dana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i cant wait to see this episod!!im dowloading it now!! Dancing

can anyone tell me where i can find the translations of the letters that Maru and Yassu read in the shonen club!!ive been looking for it for a long time!!thanks in advance Mr Green
yamatsumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dana wrote:
can anyone tell me where i can find the translations of the letters that Maru and Yassu read in the shonen club!!ive been looking for it for a long time!!thanks in advance Mr Green

http://community.livejournal.com/kansha_ni_eight/20265.html#cutid1
NorN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ne, ne guys did you see Honjani dated 08-24-04? At Osaka-ja hall was some kind of festival or something and k8 had a special live there. Seriously you have to see it. their introdaction with dancing, backflipping and even stripping was priseless. rofl laughed so hard whatching it.
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh~ Our dear Kansai Boys made it to No.9 on Kashu Navi poll already, minna pls still continue to vote, XD
I know its like never ending, but its a way to show your support neh...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fivesixteen wrote:

Was it the scene whereby Koichi's character died? LOL dont you think Ryo looked like he was smotherin Koichi in a kiss???

Anyway yes Ryo's role in AP is small.. but i gotta say all the scenes he appeared in were good and pivotal.. I'd initially watched this for his sake, but i'm growing to love this drama so much despite Ryo's weightage.. Anyone else saw the preview for ep 10?? *screams* love triangle!!!!

yes yes! that scene with koichi! smothering kiss??? XDDDDD that's too funny. i wish ryochan would do that to me ^^, hug me and stuff *sigh*.. (o goodnes...)

and i'm just being difficult and spoiled. i want lots of ryochan!!! Bonk i prolly wouldn't be satisfied until he's the lead character huh. w00t! and i'm waiting for subs from kioku, so i'm only on 6. ack! i'm spoiled!! triangle???? well, i guess that means more ryo!

attention please isn't that type of drama, but i really hope that ryo won't be playing roles that involve girls (some is ok, but not too much and not too much... activity), chu-ing, and H. nooooooooooo, that would break my heart! sorry all but i'm just weird like that i guess. i don't know if you know what i mean... for example, i love his character in 1 liter and ganbatte ikimasshoi. (just finished ace o nerae yesterday and ryo would be a wonderful toudou! ^^ kinda similar to haruto i guess). but if he was playing roles like... i don't know, takuya's role in love generation. *shudders* i don't like love generation. ryo, never ever ever play roles like that, please!
fivesixteen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

onigishi wrote:

I think it's the 19th mintue part where Shota was playing and the sensei kind of praised him saying "sugoi" etcetera. If you look at Subaru he was staring at the sensei and then all of a sudden he grabbed onto Ohkura and slid. KAWAII!!!! Am I assuming things?? XD baka me

omg i just caught that part. Subaru was SO cute rubbing his face aginst Ohkura like that!! Like a baby! *hearts*
jirokun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Yamatsumi & Tenshi,

Thnks fr yr help on the link 'n infos, unfortunately still don't hv much time to dl all the clips. Hope there's no expired date. Bang Head

I think I'm the same with Saya that can't link to clubox, do you know other link where I cud get Honjani or any other K8 show or performances ? Shake Head

Thnks again
Bow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 146 of 249

Jump to: