jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KANJANI 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 247, 248, 249  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

Yeah, that Johnny sure knows his stuff. I mean, look at Junichi. When V6 first started it was all Go & Ken, now Junichi is one of the most popular members in the group.

With all these new groups coming out with all these cute guys now....*sigh* my poor wallet! Sweat Beaten

I can join as one of the talent scouts..I'm sure I can sniff a potential hunk from early age.. rofl rofl
Rinrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

I can join as one of the talent scouts..I'm sure I can sniff a potential hunk from early age.. rofl rofl

I've got a better idea! You should just start your own talent agency. Aka & her "hunk radar"! You'll be a female Johnny! rofl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

I've got a better idea! You should just start your own talent agency. Aka & her "hunk radar"! You'll be a female Johnny! rofl

hmm..not such a bad idea...maybe when I get my butt there in Japan..huahahaa..the BOY HUNT shall begin...LMAO rofl
Rinrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

hmm..not such a bad idea...maybe when I get my butt there in Japan..huahahaa..the BOY HUNT shall begin...LMAO rofl

Hey, if you need any help I'd be happy to lend a hand!! Naughty hehe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

Hey, if you need any help I'd be happy to lend a hand!! Naughty hehe

Why not? I need more than two eyes to spot some..huahaha... rofl
Meow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooo w00t! I want to join, I want to join.... hehehe
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow wrote:
oooo w00t! I want to join, I want to join.... hehehe

You are more than welcome meow!! w00t!
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok..I'm flooding with pics now..hehehe.. Beaten

Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

March Cover for Wink Up Magazine 2005

Laika

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
March Cover for Wink Up Magazine 2005

Ah, I want it!
Hey Akakage, do you have a Wink Up subscription?
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No. I don't have Wink Up subscription usually I just go to Kinokuniya to buy it Beaten Like every month along side with other fashion magazines..(classy and More). Oh yeah, and Myojo Magazine too...hehehehe..
Meow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Smitten Smitten Smitten Smitten sigh~~~ Uchi and Ryo always look so good. hehe hehe hehe

Dancing Aka Thanks for the pics... Hug
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your welcome meow. heheeh..I will try to post their individual pics later..*sigh* why am I so lazy these days.. Beaten
Meow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Your welcome meow. heheeh..I will try to post their individual pics later..*sigh* why am I so lazy these days.. Beaten

nono, not lazy at all. (I am lazy, I am supposed to be writing a paper right now Sweat ) You are willing to scan it or planning to, that's alot already Victory! Peace! Thanks again .
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow wrote:

nono, not lazy at all. (I am lazy, I am supposed to be writing a paper right now Sweat ) You are willing to scan it or planning to, that's alot already Victory! Peace! Thanks again .

hahaha..during my younger days...I'm always procrastinating when it comes to making essay, paper even my own dissertation for my final semester. I always end up collapsing on the bed after those hard labour of racing the time before deadline.. Beaten

Btw, do you know notice that UCHI is so THIN? Shocked Anorexic thin, ...I'm so worried! Sweat
Meow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Btw, do you know notice that UCHI is so THIN? Shocked Anorexic thin, ...I'm so worried! Sweat

Really? Shameful Cry Shake Head I haven't really seen him on any recent shows, only magazine pics. But I was suprised when I was reading the profile info that Lena gave on the NewS thread that Uchi is actually thinner than Ryo. =T I hope that he ok... The poor kid must be stressed being in two groups with twice the amount of work. Sad
hehe On second thought, someone should go take care of him. Pat Pat Pat I volunteer w00t! hehe rofl
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meow wrote:

Really? Shameful Cry Shake Head I haven't really seen him on any recent shows, only magazine pics. But I was suprised when I was reading the profile info that Lena gave on the NewS thread that Uchi is actually thinner than Ryo. =T I hope that he ok... The poor kid must be stressed being in two groups with twice the amount of work. Sad
hehe On second thought, someone should go take care of him. Pat Pat Pat I volunteer w00t! hehe rofl

You didn't notice? oh dear..you should. His eyes are not sparkling healthy or me wa genkinai no?. He's just look unhealthy. Maybe it's over work..

Whoot..taking care of him? Why not eight of them!! hahahha...I'll be Kanjani8 pimpmistress...LMAO rofl
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

You didn't notice? oh dear..you should. His eyes are not sparkling healthy or me wa genkinai no?. He's just look unhealthy. Maybe it's over work..

Whoot..taking care of him? Why not eight of them!! hahahha...I'll be Kanjani8 pimpmistress...LMAO rofl

Hey don't overwork yourself taking care of those guys by yourselves! I'll be happy to help too! Naughty hehe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

Hey don't overwork yourself taking care of those guys by yourselves! I'll be happy to help too! Naughty hehe

the more the merier. I think I cannot handle 8 boys alone..another obachan to help me will be more than GREAT..hehehehe... hehe I'll have Yu and Ryuhei for special care maybe you can take care of Murakami? hahaha.. Beaten

OMG..I think my crazyness has returned again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 247, 248, 249  Next
Page 3 of 249

Jump to: