jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Problems with the website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Oops, that was me. Forgot to log in.

blog
Genma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, seems like SJIS is no longer displaying correctly. No idea why? I also saw that most of the Japanese corporate sites have also migrated from SJIS to UTF-8, so I'll be migrating the contents to UTF-8 since the sources are going to be in UTF-8 in the future.

For those with signatures in SJIS, sorry they won't display properly. You will need to re-type them in UTF-8 or convert~

For now, most of the displays have been dynamically converted to UTF-8. I'll update the data to UTF-8 soon.
Sakebitosan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Can't update website in Profile - "No URLs allowed...&q Reply with quote Back to top

My website has changed and I'm trying to update the URL in my profile, but I get a message that says "Posting of URLs is disallowed for guests and new members with minimal activity." I'm neither of these, though I will cop to "minimal activity" ('been a busy summer.)

I just need to change the old URL to the new, but the form won't do it. It's not spam and it doesn't ask for money. It's just my radio station - which means you might have to listen to ads between tunes, but other than that it's my only website. And if the old URL was ok, the new one should be the same.
Head Scratch
Genma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't update website in Profile - "No URLs allowed. Reply with quote Back to top

Sakebitosan wrote:
My website has changed and I'm trying to update the URL in my profile, but I get a message that says "Posting of URLs is disallowed for guests and new members with minimal activity." I'm neither of these, though I will cop to "minimal activity" ('been a busy summer.)

I just need to change the old URL to the new, but the form won't do it. It's not spam and it doesn't ask for money. It's just my radio station - which means you might have to listen to ads between tunes, but other than that it's my only website. And if the old URL was ok, the new one should be the same.
Head Scratch

That's because your account didn't have the minimum required number of posts, we didn't have that rule long ago but we have a lot of spammers now. Think your account should have met the requirements after this post.
junny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I haven't been able to add a drama to my list. It keeps saying "Spam detected. Try rewording your post, or contact the admin/moderators via the feedback forum."

I was trying to add Lady Joker: http://jdorama.com/drama.lady-joker.1850.htm

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junny wrote:
Hello, I haven't been able to add a drama to my list. It keeps saying "Spam detected. Try rewording your post, or contact the admin/moderators via the feedback forum."

I was trying to add Lady Joker: http://jdorama.com/drama.lady-joker.1850.htm

It's not just that drama. I just tried adding one myself and got the same error message.
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me too ! I have the same problem !

I would like to add Legal High to my list but each time, I get the following message:

"Spam detected. Try rewording your post, or contact the admin/moderators via the feedback forum."

I did not write any post so there was nothing to reword. I only wanted to add and rate the watched dorama to my list. It's the first time I get that message and I have been using the website for more than ten years. What's going on? And what can I do?

Thanks for your help!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Figured it out! When you add a drama now, you have to write something in the "comments" section. More than one word. I tried the word "test" and got the "spam detected" message. Then I wrote, "I liked it" and it added the drama to my collection.

I think Genma had to make some changes to deal with all those stupid Russian spammers and now anytime it doesn't see any message, or just one word, it assumes its a spam.

Try it now with something in the "comments" section and see what happens.
junny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Figured it out! When you add a drama now, you have to write something in the "comments" section. More than one word. I tried the word "test" and got the "spam detected" message. Then I wrote, "I liked it" and it added the drama to my collection.

I think Genma had to make some changes to deal with all those stupid Russian spammers and now anytime it doesn't see any message, or just one word, it assumes its a spam.

Try it now with something in the "comments" section and see what happens.

You're right! I added comments and have been able to add two dramas. Thanks! Good idea by Genma to detect spam.

blog
DoramaOnna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much Gaijinmark! It does work this way.
GaimRider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please fix Misaki Ayame's age and birth date

https://www.jdorama.com/artiste.3350.htm

she was born in 1989

http://asianwiki.com/Ayame_Misaki

means she will be 29 years old tomorrow
Genma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JDorama server has been migrated. Apologies for the downtime over the past 2 days. Please let me know if anything doesn't seem to be working!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was having a problem that when I would log in, then make a comment, it would kick me back to the log in page and sure enough, I wasn't logged in.

I was using Windows, so I tried Google Chrome, and now able to make a comment. I guess the new server doesn't like the old fashioned stuff.
Genma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Was having a problem that when I would log in, then make a comment, it would kick me back to the log in page and sure enough, I wasn't logged in.

I was using Windows, so I tried Google Chrome, and now able to make a comment. I guess the new server doesn't like the old fashioned stuff.

Do you mean that you had problems when using internet explorer?
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Genma wrote:

Do you mean that you had problems when using internet explorer?

Yeah, that's what I meant (IE 11.0). Poor choice of terminology on my part. I thought trying Google Chrome might fix it because whenever trying to view videos from the local TV stations I get a message that they won't play on my antiquated browser and I need to try a newer one.

I just mentioned it in the original post as a heads up in case anybody had the same problem I did.
Dreamchaser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

someone I know wants to create a profile here, but when they click on „I‘m over 13...“, they get the „spam-message.“ Is membership closed? Newest User seems to have joined in october 2017...
Genma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Should be ok now!

Been wanting to migrate over to a different board but too many things to customise and taking very long @_@
Eve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Genma wrote:
Should be ok now!

Been wanting to migrate over to a different board but too many things to customise and taking very long @_@

Still love this site!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
Sakebitosan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been trying to post a review of a drama I just finished watching on Viki, "Criminologist Himura..." and when I click "Submit review" I get "Database error" and "Drama review could not be submitted."

Is the review function down with a technical problem? On looking through the review I don't see disqualifiers like hyperlinks or heavy profanity or anything that might flag an auto-reject, so it's a bit mystifying. It's interesting that it says "could not be submitted" rather than "could not be posted," which along with the "Database error" indicates it's a coding issue of some kind.

Please advise, 'cause I want to get the review posted before I misplace my copy-paste doc of it. Thanks - SB.
Saburo

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:56 am    Post subject: ”Spam detected" Reply with quote Back to top

Tried to edit my profile with some Nihongo and got a "Spam detected. Try rewording your post, or contact the admin/moderators via the feedback forum." message. Profile unaltered.

Known issue? Anything I need to do on my end?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: