jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:
i finished the watching the last episode just now. wow, that was truly an incredible story. i was crying so hard during the last episode. i had to go wash my face because it's all red.

everyone should watch this series. it's so incredible. truly an inspiring story. one of the best dramas i have ever seen.

i LOVE Asou-kun now, or should i say the actor who plays him. hehehe

mwahahah! i love ryo toooooo... he's sch a cutie. so i just watched ganbatte ikimasshoi because i was missing the haruto action... *sigh*
MissMonika

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
mwahahah! i love ryo toooooo... he's sch a cutie. so i just watched ganbatte ikimasshoi because i was missing the haruto action... *sigh*

lol. hmm....i'm gonna have to go watch that now. ryo is so cute. when i was watching him cry (especially when he was reading the letter) i just wanted to hug him!! hehehe. god, my heart was like breaking for him.

oh, and the doctor guy. he's a hottie also!! kinda older but still very gorgeous.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As many people here, I also cried in every episode.
The saddest moment for me was when aya was trying to call home, and then that "tasukete"... That was the worst moment!

This is an amazing drama and Sawaijiri was great.
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:
Quote:

lol. hmm....i'm gonna have to go watch that now. ryo is so cute. when i was watching him cry (especially when he was reading the letter) i just wanted to hug him!! hehehe. god, my heart was like breaking for him.

oh, and the doctor guy. he's a hottie also!! kinda older but still very gorgeous.

32 is not that old... hehe that dude was in Slow Dance drama for your info...
but i am in it for the storyline and the hot girls.... Sweat Bonk
Celes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:

He really is!! I personally like the doctor more than Ryo.
kchibi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Celes wrote:

He really is!! I personally like the doctor more than Ryo.

i dont think he's that old either.......he's in "Love Revolution" as the main (sorta player character) but he's cool!! he's also in kou kou kyoushi 2003 which is also main but evil character U Suck

i like both Ryo and the doc!!! they are both cuteeeeee!
ekkusu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just started watching Ichi Ritoru. Sawajiri Erika was good so far! Applaud

Didn't read through this thread because I didn't want any spoilers. Can't wait to finish this series. hehe But seems like the mother is having more screen time than Ryo. Grumble

Oh and I always thought Aso's name was funny - esp when Aya's father went "Aa, sou!" when she introduced him. rofl

More fujiki Naohito! Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ekkusu wrote:
Just started watching Ichi Ritoru. Sawajiri Erika was good so far! Applaud

Didn't read through this thread because I didn't want any spoilers. Can't wait to finish this series. hehe But seems like the mother is having more screen time than Ryo. Grumble

Oh and I always thought Aso's name was funny - esp when Aya's father went "Aa, sou!" when she introduced him. rofl

More fujiki Naohito! Bonk

you fan girls are funny.....lol hehe
between ryo and naohito...
you can find naohito in Slow Dance drama, he has a bigger part in that series, you girls will like that. hehe
MissMonika

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol. i didn't mean he was like ancient, just a little older in comparison to me. hehehe.

Quote:
you fan girls are funny.....lol hehe
between ryo and naohito...
you can find naohito in Slow Dance drama, he has a bigger part in that series, you girls will like that.

i kno, we fangirls are nuts. hehehe. Mr Green Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh this dorama is soo sad!
I've just watched all the episode and I cried soo mcuh!

(but Ryo fits as haruto...perfect....)
I love the music of this dorama! Very beautiful and touching!
Does anybody know where I can get the notes (for piano) of the song "Knoayuki" from Remioromen?!
Please if somebody knows where I can download or buy it please tell me...
Perhaps there will be the whole music as notes for piano somewhere..

thank you all!^----^
ps. if somebody knows something about that...plase send me a PM!:)thanx
gwenenwg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: <help> :Request for Ichi Rittoru no Namida OST Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! loved the show like all of u...wanted to download the OST? can anyone help? the usendit links have expired...
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leadfreaky wrote:
oh this dorama is soo sad!
I've just watched all the episode and I cried soo mcuh!

(but Ryo fits as haruto...perfect....)
I love the music of this dorama! Very beautiful and touching!
Does anybody know where I can get the notes (for piano) of the song "Knoayuki" from Remioromen?!
Please if somebody knows where I can download or buy it please tell me...
Perhaps there will be the whole music as notes for piano somewhere..

thank you all!^----^
ps. if somebody knows something about that...plase send me a PM!:)thanx

oooo me too! I know I've asked before Bonk but since it was brought up before... because they might have one soon since the drama is over and the ost was released. I also like the only human by k piano part
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:

Grace! we havent talked in a while Shameful Cry yeah.. well not that the drama is over I miss asou kun too. I guess I'll rewatch everything with subs the next chance I get... maybe during spring break or even summer vacation
Celes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kchibi wrote:

i dont think he's that old either.......he's in "Love Revolution" as the main (sorta player character) but he's cool!!

Oh I didn't know he's in "love revolution". I'll have to watch that one too:D
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: <help> :Request for Ichi Rittoru no Namida OST Reply with quote Back to top

gwenenwg wrote:
Hi! loved the show like all of u...wanted to download the OST? can anyone help? the usendit links have expired...

can't seem to locate the OST i d/l'ed, if i can find it on my HD, i will upload it for you guys. Bonk
8thSin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made a 1L no Namida fanvid! Enjoy~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4U2BO8Z
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

oooo me too! I know I've asked before Bonk but since it was brought up before... because they might have one soon since the drama is over and the ost was released. I also like the only human by k piano part

i just reformated my computer so not all my programs are installed yet, but i have 2 programs that im sure you'll be glad i had

1) a program that converts .mp3s -> .wav
2) a program that converts .wav -> sheet music

and yes i do have the OST (which means i do have the piano ver mp3 of Only Human and Konayuki)

I just need a mp3 version of the 3Gatsu9Ka song and im set ^^
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:

i just reformated my computer so not all my programs are installed yet, but i have 2 programs that im sure you'll be glad i had

and yes i do have the OST (which means i do have the piano ver mp3 of Only Human and Konayuki)

it turns it into sheet music? thats so cool! I wish I had that program.. what are the programs?
theres a lot of songs I want on the piano... but right now its the only human and konayuki songs..... actually.. for a while I wanted that taiyo no kisetsu song played by that girl. it was so pretty
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:

was wondering about that, i need to convert some of my mp3's so i can listen to them in the car. need to convert them into wmv format, anyone know any other prg that i can do that in, Head Scratch
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oops Bonk sory sory, i read it wrong, turns out, it turns .MIDI/.MID into sheet music, not .wav =(

so, if anyone has a program that can convert a .wav or .mp3 into a .mid/.midi, could you either
1) convert the piano versions of Konayuki and Only Human into .mid/.midi or
2) give a link to where it can be downloaded

thx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 36 of 77

Jump to: