jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Toda Erika
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 338, 339, 340  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

Yeah, I've watched the 2 episodes and the subs works well.....I'm using KMP player.

Never heard of it, gonna go check it out, ariagato. Mr Green
Jeeeesh, at least smile for Tiny. Muack

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sigh, hope I can figure out how to install it, doesn't work at all, wonder if it needs the computer to be restarted? Bang Head Why do I always feel like him? Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Sigh, hope I can figure out how to install it, doesn't work at all, wonder if it needs the computer to be restarted? Bang Head Why do I always feel like him? Shameful Cry

As far as I can remember, you don't have to restart you pc...hmmm
KMP is better than VLC....Big Grin

Here's some Totty pics.....to cheer you up Mr Green

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always need cheering up. Shameful Cry Figured it out, finally, did have to re-start the computer, started watching but where did they get such a look-a-like to play her in this scene. bleh

Oh, big news with Emi, hope they don't get into any cat fights now. Naughty
http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/emi-takei-becomes-youngest-ever-winner-of-best-dresser-award
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Tiny with some good tiny tidbits, she's been waiting overnight for an appearence. Puppy Dog Eyes

Cheer up, though Tiny changed her avatar she still likes you, right? Muack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm super hyped in that drama (Nagareboshi). The best drama this season ^^.

And yes, I'm actually planning to change my siggy to SPEC but my internet last night got crappy so...I gave up XDDD. I hope I can change it now Mr Green since I love these two dramas.
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hankyuu Densha (LOL, is this the right title? Oh, whatever) pic update....

Toda Erika will gonna be one of the supporting in this Miki Nakatani's movie. She'll be playing a college student and a battered girlfriend (screw the guy, his name is Koyanagi Yu Twisted .... OK just kidding, I kinda like this guy in CHASING MY GIRL)
I love her outfit here.... I dunno why, I just love it Big Grin

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen that pic, man does she look skinny Shameful Cry knew they had someone filling in for her on those eating scenes. Naughty Think it's time for her to have about 20 cups of it.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been going thru my Totty pics, too many to go thru, got any good X-Mas pics of her? Have a few just bet you have many more than me, perhaps an avatar change to one of them may be good. Bow

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guess this one looks okay, does it? Crazy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Guess this one looks okay, does it? Crazy

YAY!!! AKIRA!!!! Smitten
I have gift for you hitomi......hehehe
Some sexy Touma Saya

SPEC MAGAZINE

credit: JRAoi
PasaribuSahat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

like it.... more pic plis.....
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you guys want more of the pics in SPEC MAGAZINE....visit this site:
http://mayeveme.blogspot.com/2010/12/spec-magazine.html

the size of the pics are hella large and I don't feel like posting them here....instead, I just posted the link Big Grin (credits should go to the right person ne?)
Enjoy the sexy Touma Saya Mr Green
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

YAY!!! AKIRA!!!! Smitten
I have gift for you hitomi......hehehe
Some sexy Touma Saya

SPEC MAGAZINE

credit: JRAoi

Yay for Tiny! w00t!
I thank you too, please accept this refreshment. Grumble

What, not enough, then how a pic of your two fave guys, kmow it's a hard decision for you. Muack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some cute pics..

The weird family....
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a terrible fan.....cos I love to see my idol......messing up Beaten

I can't help it...it's just too cute Bonk
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
The weird family....

Saw that pic but don't know what it is, a new TV movie? Puppy Dog Eyes
Just finished up Tokujo Kabachi, sure you'd like it if you haven't seen it, sigh, undecided on what's next. Beaten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Saw that pic but don't know what it is, a new TV movie? Puppy Dog Eyes
Just finished up Tokujo Kabachi, sure you'd like it if you haven't seen it, sigh, undecided on what's next. Beaten

That pic is related to SPEC...the old man is Touma's father and the rest are other members of the family....it'll gonna be show on the finale.

I've already watched first 5 episodes of it...I think it's Ok...but I already DL'd all episodes...I'm just too lazy to watch the rest. Beaten
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well they have only the first 2 subbed anyways so that's a good reason, I'll wait until all are done, gotta watch a series from start to finish with no breaks, sigh. Crazy

Raise your hand if you wanna go to Tiny's house, she's cooking! w00t!

Hmmm, someone's hand stayed down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Well they have only the first 2 subbed anyways so that's a good reason, I'll wait until all are done, gotta watch a series from start to finish with no breaks, sigh. Crazy

Raise your hand if you wanna go to Tiny's house, she's cooking! w00t!

Hmmm, someone's hand stayed down.

Because he knows that I sucked in cooking Beaten

I just wish they sub the rest of the episodes....cos this show is just entertaining.

Totty already started the filming for her next drama... Dancing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 338, 339, 340  Next
Page 289 of 340

Jump to: