jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
WaT (Wentz Eiji +Teppei Koike)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanacchi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sanacchi wrote:

In fact, that is not true. Wentz has very well played in a dorama last summer (just as you were talking about it) In September and it ended on October 14th 2005. It was airing at noon, those doramas usually have about 20 - 40 episodes and do not appear on share sites, if that is what you mean (^-^)
He played this student who would start first paid dating with the mother of his girlfriend and then he had a real love affair with her.

I wanted to add GOKUSEN (2003) 6th episode for example for other appearance of Wentz (^^)
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

itsumosan wrote:

LOL. i want tep-koi TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! LOL. i just want everyone to know i started it! ....okay, that's conceited.

my matsujun shrine is @ harienjuNETWORK
there. currently, itz all matsujun but once the teppei shrine is up and running, ehehe, matsujun will have to share! haha.

RANDOM EDIT I JUST NOTICED YOUR XANGA HAS THE MATSUJUN WALL I MADE. Shocked

yea, is it okay that i took it??
thanks so much~ it was too good to resist...
i'll take it off if you want me too~!!!
your shrine is awesomeeeeeee~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
baby_kawaii_yu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh.. What dramas does Eiji acts in?? Sweat Sweat Dis is quite a stupid questione ne.. Sweat but can someone make a list what Eiji acts in? Thanks! Mr Green
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

baby_kawaii_yu wrote:
Eh.. What dramas does Eiji acts in?? Sweat Sweat Dis is quite a stupid questione ne.. Sweat but can someone make a list what Eiji acts in? Thanks! Mr Green

it's not a stupid question. i don't know either....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nekota

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh please tell me isn't the truth! I heard wherever that Eiji have a relationship of love with Kumi Koda!!! Noooo, it's the end of the world. I haven't any arguments for justify "this" so, if somebody know something about this relation tell me is only a bad rumor!!! Fingers crossed
I like Kumi but "She" and "He" are completely imcompatible!!!
mikaela_angel07

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyways here are some Eiji's drama... credits to AKIRADOWN for this info..

On gekidan 4 seasons, "Beauty and the beast", he makes his first acting debute. He was on "Intellegent TV kun" until year 2000 March. He was on there for 5 years.

From May 26 2002, he started appearing in NHK taiga drama "Toshiie to Matsu" by being Oda Nobunaga's male favorite lover, Moriranmaru *this guy was said to be one of the most beautiful prettyboys in history...he died every young at the age 18 because of being killed at war.*

and then if my memory serves right, i read somewhere before that he was also in Gokusen 1 playing this small role which was a bullied student...
someone apparently told me he was there...

@nekota - i dont know bout it... prolly its just a rumor... but we might never know... :3
On the other side
This meaning of Life

=The Other Side=
HYDE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekota wrote:
Ahhh please tell me isn't the truth! I heard wherever that Eiji have a relationship of love with Kumi Koda!!! Noooo, it's the end of the world. I haven't any arguments for justify "this" so, if somebody know something about this relation tell me is only a bad rumor!!! Fingers crossed
I like Kumi but "She" and "He" are completely imcompatible!!!

wow, are you serious?? Shocked they do NOT look togetherrr.
but you know, my man is koike teppei~!!! w00t! (lol)
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:
Haha, me too want to know about his concert.
But... dare ka mimashita...... Crazy
Feels like crazy.
Hey, visit my blogs and share Teppei's informations or pictures!
http://nelly-koike_teppei-fansaddicted.blogs.friendster.com/nellykoiketeppeifansaddic/

i love your site! keep it upppp~!!! Applaud
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mikaela_angel07 wrote:
anyways here are some Eiji's drama... credits to AKIRADOWN for this info..

On gekidan 4 seasons, "Beauty and the beast", he makes his first acting debute. He was on "Intellegent TV kun" until year 2000 March. He was on there for 5 years.

From May 26 2002, he started appearing in NHK taiga drama "Toshiie to Matsu" by being Oda Nobunaga's male favorite lover, Moriranmaru *this guy was said to be one of the most beautiful prettyboys in history...he died every young at the age 18 because of being killed at war.*

and then if my memory serves right, i read somewhere before that he was also in Gokusen 1 playing this small role which was a bullied student...
someone apparently told me he was there...

@nekota - i dont know bout it... prolly its just a rumor... but we might never know... :3

yeah, eiji's in gokusen 1.
i just watched it over again (for like the 1000000th time. lol)
Nelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sanacchi wrote:

In fact, that is not true. Wentz has very well played in a dorama last summer (just as you were talking about it) In September and it ended on October 14th 2005. It was airing at noon, those doramas usually have about 20 - 40 episodes and do not appear on share sites, if that is what you mean (^-^)
He played this student who would start first paid dating with the mother of his girlfriend and then he had a real love affair with her.

Yes, looks like my friend was wrong about wentz XD
I watched Toshiie Matsu and found Wentz's face there O_o
Then looks like he's an actor too ne~
What's the title of the drama you mentioned about?
Nelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k2_the_aoru wrote:

i love your site! keep it upppp~!!! Applaud

Oh really? Thx! I've got many, many more pictures to upload.
Well, i'll upload them soon.

Btw, i've got some of their performances, if you guys wanna download them tell me which one.
I'll upload them here. I only put performances that never uploaded here before.

Teppei's Room
Wentz and Teppei in Onsen
AIUEO program
WaT Christmas message in oricon
WaT new year message in Oricon
Some of Utaban and Popjam performances..
mikaela_angel07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i went to their site and saw that they're on WOWOW Music@ last week... anyways, i've checked their site if they have an interview of the boys and yatta~! they did upped it cause last time with LArc they didn't have any interviews just PV showings... anyways, the interview can also be seen there in a limited time so go to their site..

WOWOW Music@

you can streamload the interview here:WaT Interview

if you go to the WOWOW Music@ site you can also watch their "5 Centi" PV as well.. [^-^]
On the other side
This meaning of Life

=The Other Side=
HYDE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
itsumosan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what was the name of teppei's upcoming movie? *blink* i heard somewhere he had a movie or something....dot dot dot. >.>
M

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if its not too much trouble, can someone upload Boku no Kimochi PV?
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

itsumosan wrote:
what was the name of teppei's upcoming movie? *blink* i heard somewhere he had a movie or something....dot dot dot. >.>

i'm pretty sure it's [love con] or something like that....
not sure though.
usagi_on_the_moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, it is.
its based on the manga Mr Green
k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

usagi_on_the_moon wrote:
yeah, it is.
its based on the manga Mr Green

i've never read the manga. is it good?
Nekota

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:
if its not too much trouble, can someone upload Boku no Kimochi PV?

Here I up it for you! w00t!

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YN74LVTVMMVN38QFK92RCSGE2

It's a high quality so it's very height. If you want an other you have this site:
http://ladyteruki.free.fr It's a french site but, just go in PV section.
Nelly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lovely Complex Movie

I think i've posted about the movie before...(sypnosis and the pics)
But not sure about the page..I repost the pics then.

k2_the_aoru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:
Lovely Complex Movie

I think i've posted about the movie before...(sypnosis and the pics)
But not sure about the page..I repost the pics then.

thanks! teppei looks so cute. <33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 31 of 48

Jump to: