jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsutsumi Shinichi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

Woah~ finally back from a long weekend of silence~~ (since tsutsumi kissed shingo~ wahahaha) I'M BACK~ Yeah hehee... Actually.. if you say he is naughty... i think its more of a gentleman act. No guys will really want to kiss another guy... but in my opinion... he is trying to "protect" Eri... so gentleman hor? Naughty

Bow Bow iluvhyde sama, i never thot of it tat way Bonk
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

Bow Bow iluvhyde sama, i never thot of it tat way Bonk

rofl just my 2 cents~ I get to watch MONDAY again! yeah~ Nice nice~ but his hair a bit the orbit lah... hahaha... Sweat But still better than UNLUCKY MONKEY~
wai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

have not watched his movies...are they good? from what i heard, quite dark huh?
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wai wrote:
have not watched his movies...are they good? from what i heard, quite dark huh?

not dark lah just weird Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green

Me think ~

Monday ....... one of my favourite, the storyline actually quite bizarre but not dark lah Mr Green
I luv his acting here Good

Unlucky Monkey ......... Head Scratch
Drive ....... oklah (this one is not dark at all...)
Sotsugyo ... Tsutsumi san sorreeeee.... i fell asleep Sweat
Keiho ...... i like this tooooo (its bit like primal fear only tat it touches the topic more deeply...)
Chakushin Ari ....... grrrrrrrr dun dare to watch.......
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... his list of movies:

- Bakayaro! 2 Shiawase ni naritai 2 Kowai okyakusama ga IYA da
- ���E���n�� (1992)
- Gandan Ranna/ Non-Stop (1996) SABU Directed
- Secret Waltz (1996)
- Postman Blues (1997) SABU Directed
- Unlucky Monkey (1998) SABU Directed
- 39 Keiho / Keiho (1999)
- Monday (2000) SABU Directed
- Drive (2002) SABU Directed
- Sotsugyo / The Graduation (2003)
- Chakushin Ari / One Missed Call (2004)
- Lorelei (2005)

From what I have seen, SABU works are ALL Dark Comedy. SABU really value Tsutsumi alot... giving him a lot of chance to act as the lead and potray many different images. Really saw many different sides of Tsutsumi in SABU's flim~

Chakushin Ari u know lah...

Not sure about the others leh... can ask Nikyy, I'm sure Nikyy has seen a lot of the others~~ Naughty
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

not dark lah just weird Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green

Me think ~

Monday ....... one of my favourite, the storyline actually quite bizarre but not dark lah Mr Green
I luv his acting here Good

Unlucky Monkey ......... Head Scratch
Drive ....... oklah (this one is not dark at all...)
Sotsugyo ... Tsutsumi san sorreeeee.... i fell asleep Sweat
Keiho ...... i like this tooooo (its bit like primal fear only tat it touches the topic more deeply...)
Chakushin Ari ....... grrrrrrrr dun dare to watch.......

Nikyy~ i love Monday the most too! I totally agree that Monday's plot is the best among all his works. kaka. Nikyy... its dark lah (remember the funeral???)

Following is Postman Blues. I really love this... very sad love story~ with dark humor at the same time...
nikyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

Nikyy~ i love Monday the most too! I totally agree that Monday's plot is the best among all his works. kaka. Nikyy... its dark lah (remember the funeral???)

Following is Postman Blues. I really love this... very sad love story~ with dark humor at the same time...

heehee, tat poor corpse Mr Green
I got a fright when the eyes opened suddenly Sweat

Didn't feel tat its a dark movie probably coz Sabu added some comedic relief to the most tragic scenes..... but the fear tat Takagi feels as he slowly pieces his memory together is carried across to the audience (at least to me) so effectively... tat part is quite disturbing...

I agree....... tat orbit look & the glasses Mr Green

Wish he could do more of such movies/dramas... something like say Suna no Utsuwa.. sigh ...if only he's younger.. then there's higher chance ne

Among the Sabu movies I watched.. he looked the best in Drive

Ubume no Natsu will probably be a dark one Sweat
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

heehee, tat poor corpse Mr Green
I got a fright when the eyes opened suddenly Sweat

Didn't feel tat its a dark movie probably coz Sabu added some comedic relief to the most tragic scenes..... but the fear tat Takagi feels as he slowly pieces his memory together is carried across to the audience (at least to me) so effectively... tat part is quite disturbing...

I agree....... tat orbit look & the glasses Mr Green

Wish he could do more of such movies/dramas... something like say Suna no Utsuwa.. sigh ...if only he's younger.. then there's higher chance ne

Among the Sabu movies I watched.. he looked the best in Drive

Ubume no Natsu will probably be a dark one Sweat

hehe I think the definition of dark lies in oneself ne~ it really depends Sweat

I wished he could be in a chinese movie where he is the representative from japan~ remember Feng Yun? I really like the master~ Hope i get a chance to see Tsutsumi in a chinese movie, maybe like a villian or something interesting? Naughty Or omyouji? I really like myouji's costume Mr Green Cannot really imagine Tsutsumi to pull through as an omyouji~ Bonk Ubume is something close~ so I really hope to see it~~
But still have to wait... and wait.... Grumble

Suna no Utsuwa -> Nikyy, Wat is this show??
nikyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

hehe I think the definition of dark lies in oneself ne~ it really depends Sweat

I wished he could be in a chinese movie where he is the representative from japan~ remember Feng Yun? I really like the master~ Hope i get a chance to see Tsutsumi in a chinese movie, maybe like a villian or something interesting? Naughty Or omyouji? I really like myouji's costume Mr Green Cannot really imagine Tsutsumi to pull through as an omyouji~ Bonk Ubume is something close~ so I really hope to see it~~
But still have to wait... and wait.... Grumble

Suna no Utsuwa -> Nikyy, Wat is this show??

Hmmmmm Chinese movie.. tat would be great....... Wong Kar Wai? hehe

Ohh .. tat guy in Feng Yun, Chiba Tsutsumi, i liked him too w00t!
yes, Tsutsumi also hehe

Talking about villians, would Lovey Eyes to see Tsutsumi san as one Naughty Naughty

Tsutsumi = Omyouji Shake Head Shake Head
Dun worry, Ubume's omyouji probably do much more talking & analysing than any magical tricks hehe

very looong wait............ next summer in Japan....... Singapore ??? Cry

Suna no Utsuwa - http://www.jdorama.com/drama.811.htm
Synopsis (extracted from the database here)
Eiryo Waga (Masahiro Nakai) is well-known musician. As a composer and pianist, he has begun a rapid climb to stardom. But he must keep his terrible past a secret.

One day someone who knows all about his past, Kenichi Miki (Hidekazu Akai), appears before him. In order to protect the fame he has obtained, Waga kills Miki. Immediately after that, Waga runs into Asami Naruse (Yasuko Matsuyuki). He manages to pull himself together and leave the scene.

An investigation team is established led by two detectives Shuichiro Imanishi (Ken Watanabe) and Masaya Yoshimura (Masaru Nagai), but they have difficulty making any headway. Meanwhile, by coincidence Waga bumps into Asami again. Asami is a stage actress has her own dark past. Soon the two fall in love. But Waga is already engaged to Ayaka Tadokoro (Kotomi Kyono). It was with her father's help that Waga began his ascent to the top of the music world. It looks like Waga's ambitions are about to confront reality. However....

Based on Seicho Matsumoto's famous work that was released in 1960-61, the drama illustrates the life of a man burdened with a heavy fate in a contemporary setting.

Last edited by nikyy on Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

Hmmmmm Chinese movie.. tat would be great....... Wong Kar Wai? hehe

Ohh .. tat guy in Feng Yun, Chiba Tsutsumi, i liked him too w00t!
yes, Tsutsumi also hehe

Talking about villians, would Lovey Eyes to see Tsutsumi san as one Naughty Naughty

Tsutsumi = Omyouji Shake Head Shake Head
Dun worry, Ubume's omyouji probably do much more talking & analysing then any magical tricks hehe

very looong wait............ next summer in Japan....... Singapore ??? Cry

Suna no Utsuwa - http://www.jdorama.com/drama.811.htm

Ne Nikyy Beat You Its ��t�^��! Hahah... Chiba Shinichi~ Those with Shinichi very good in acting hor? Naughty

Maybe could ask Tsutsumi to act in those like you know... Hero (Ying Xiong) or House of the Flying Daggers?? Those with very nice cinematography?? So I can go Shocked Lovey Eyes Muack Rolly

For the villian role maybe like a killer? Heheh... can't get enough of his coolness~ And Omyouji... who knows? Maybe he will blow us away again with his talent?? Twisted

Although Ubume we still need to wait verrrry long... but I think Fly Daddy has finish fliming so he can start on Ubume~ no? Can someone confirm this? If finish fliming liao then we will have new drama to watch soon w00t! And Fly Daddy Fly Tsutsumi is the lead? Or Okada? I love both of them! Nut But of course I hope Tsutsumi is the lead lah~ Lovey Eyes No need to say one rite? Naughty

���̊�@looks good~ so he should be the talented pianist that shot to stardom?? Come to think of this~ I've never seen Tsutsumi play piano~~~ Hmmm... In love
nikyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

Ne Nikyy Beat You Its ��t�^��! Hahah... Chiba Shinichi~ Those with Shinichi very good in acting hor? Naughty

Maybe could ask Tsutsumi to act in those like you know... Hero (Ying Xiong) or House of the Flying Daggers?? Those with very nice cinematography?? So I can go Shocked Lovey Eyes Muack Rolly

For the villian role maybe like a killer? Heheh... can't get enough of his coolness~ And Omyouji... who knows? Maybe he will blow us away again with his talent?? Twisted

Although Ubume we still need to wait verrrry long... but I think Fly Daddy has finish fliming so he can start on Ubume~ no? Can someone confirm this? If finish fliming liao then we will have new drama to watch soon w00t! And Fly Daddy Fly Tsutsumi is the lead? Or Okada? I love both of them! Nut But of course I hope Tsutsumi is the lead lah~ Lovey Eyes No need to say one rite? Naughty

���̊�@looks good~ so he should be the talented pianist that shot to stardom?? Come to think of this~ I've never seen Tsutsumi play piano~~~ Hmmm... In love

Fly Daddy Fly also very long leh Cry
Will only open in Summer 2005 ...
Lorelei will be released in Japan in March 2005 but this one is another of his "flashman" movie lah Grumble

Yup, Fly Daddy Fly finished shooting in late July

Both Okada & Tsutsumi are the leads

Was hoping that the translated copy will be out but so far only saw "Go" in Kino..

Last edited by nikyy on Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: FNS Good Luck 2004 Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy wrote:

Was hoping that the translated copy will be out but so far only saw "Go" in Kino..

Translated copy of?

NE~~ I watched the GOOD LUCK NG scene!!! KAWAIII~ rofl the quality is so good and Tsutsumi san look sOOOO kakkoii inside~~ He look so gulity that he NG at the same place for 5 times Beaten He keep apologising~ Nya!!! (>3<)

The best part is when Jane came in singing and got bashed up~ wahhahha!

wai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he's sooo cute in those shots you captured! w00t!
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Tsutsumi in KOD? Reply with quote Back to top

Tsutsumi found in Kiss of the Dragon (Jet Li)??

Crazy
baluku_lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yoz..... iluvhyde... more pix to let you drool over him some more...

Lovey Eyes
nikyy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Tsutsumi in KOD? Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:
Tsutsumi found in Kiss of the Dragon (Jet Li)??

Crazy

Shocked Tsutsumi san not like dat wan Beat You Mr Green Mr Green

u r right ... Tsutsumi san do remind me of Jet Li sometimes Sweat

Ohhh meant translated copy of Fly Daddy Fly the book...
FLy Daddy Fly is about a salaryman, Suzuki Hajime (& the age of Suzuki is 42 Shocked ) whose daughter was bullied / beaten up quite badly by some guy (some karate champion) at school. After seeing the condition of his daughter & that the school refuses to do anything about this (this part i guess wan ah Mr Green ), Suzuki decides to learn karate from Okada Junichi, a Korean...

Last edited by nikyy on Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
baluku_lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nikyy, are these scenes from Fly Daddy Fly? Shinichi-san as a Daddy.. wow.. that's a first for me...

A few more pix to share...

And.. how do you like this ... bleh
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wah~~ Flooded by Tsutsumi's pics~~ rofl Keep it coming! Tsutsumi's fan UNITE! I Love U

Fly Daddy Fly looks interesting w00t! but how come my Tsutsumi looks so shagged?? Shake Head poor thing... And the hair... aiyo, haha... I still like his porcupine hair~ hehe Koda.... I MISS YOU~ Beaten Really looking forward to Tsutsumi as a father... but i hope next time i still see him as a bachelor like Koi... haha... Father abit wasted leh Not telling ya!

Thanks for all the picts! Devil
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Page 10 liao! Jia you!! Reply with quote Back to top

Some picts to share~ Mr Green

Some Naughty picts~

hehe This is quite funny~

Betsy Hayashi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I posted this pic in Musashi thread already, but I'm posting here again:

I'll post more pics later.

BTW, great pics you guys posted here !!!!! Applaud Applaud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 7 of 152

Jump to: