jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Singapore JDrama Fans Fall In!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maine



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 146
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Regarding Takeshi Kaneshiro.... I read in the papers ( cannot rmb which day) that he is a real snob and that reporters all hate to interview him. Did not know how true was that but at least 3 reporters have said that so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ashley



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Posts: 736
Location: EGG
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I read that a photographer ran out of film or something and Takeshi Kaneshiro was pissed off and said "you mei you gao cuo"..but then reporters tend to exaggerate and I'll rather think that he's just introverted and reporters misintepret it as snobbishness....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
enen_shun



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Posts: 2098
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm ~~ yah ~~ reporters sometimes tend to exaggerate blah blah some reporters very sickening as well ... hehez ~~
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cheery



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 1258
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah but whether it's true or not we won't noe coz really dunno which side to believe in. Shake Head But i hope he's not such a snob.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dabbies



Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 854
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:


Rolling eyes no need to be too shock wor ... coz me & cheery know each other in real life mah ... Big Grin ... yups it's cheaper to buy in Malaysia ... Naohito's drama ah ... "High Sch Teacher 2003" .. "Hatsu Taiken" .. "Love Revolution" ... think i saw these ... i actually dun really go in often .. juz tat the other time got the chance to go in ... so maybe quite hard to have chance to help u in short term ... Sorry!


ohhh.... so both of u know each other in real life?? no wonder... hahah... i can't go overseas coz i got no passport Bang Head Grumble .... muz find someday to go make one Sweat .... ohh.... okok... juz drop by to tell me if u are goin malaysia for holiday.... thanks...!!!! Mr Green

tata...(",)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dabbies



Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 854
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheery wrote:


ask enen for wat comment ?? the show by kyoko fukada & Naohito is Oni no sumika / ‹S‚̐±‰Æ / House of devil / Don't be a cry baby. Mr Green But his character quite small inside...


ohh... ask enen for comment since u say u wonder she like Itoshi Kimie or not when she finish watching it Mr Green w00t! .... oh? Shocked which means that he is not the lead role inside Shake Head ??? okok....

tata...(",)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dabbies



Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 854
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:
omg omg ~~~ real touchy !!! have u ppl watched b4 "Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" movie version ~~ by Moriyama Mirai ? ... go see this movie clip ... it's SOOOOOO touchy !!!! i can't stop repeating the preview clip again & again ... it's so touchy ~~ envy Taiwan gonna show this movie soon ... wonder when then S'pore could get to see it ... Grumble but really worth seeing the movie clip at least ...

http://stars.udn.com/star/download/Download2587/sekatyu.wmv

can't believe i even cried juz by watching the 2 min preview clip ... Sweat


hey enen.... i download it already... & my reaction is the same as u.... i am so touch by them.... i don't know myself for playing how many times juz to see it.... i like the song Ken Hirai sings.... he sings soooooo nice w00t! .... i almost cried when i heard him sing together with the clip.... wah.... i love it... wonder when can we seen it in S'pore.... i pray for it to com Bow Bow ... i will definitely go & watch it when it screen in S'pore Mr Green .... arh... love it Mr Green w00t! ....!!!

tata...(",)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dabbies



Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 854
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is an article for the movie "Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" movie version ~~ by Moriyama Mirai...

Credit from U-Weekly, Nov 3 – Nov 9 CTEXT: “‘¾˜Y

Vl长泽‰ë”ü‘å•ú异Ê

Žå‰‰85亿“ú圆 (约V币1.3亿) •[–[“I电‰e <<Ý¢ŠE’†SŒÄš^爱î>> “I长泽‰ë”üC Ý‘æ17“Í东‹ž‘际—«‰f‰æÕ’†‘å•ú异ÊB”N仅17岁“I“ú–{—¯¥™~’… <<Ý¢ŠE’†SŒÄš^爱î >>C获“¾1000–¼—«杂Žu <<OZ>> 读ŽÒ“IŽxŽ˜a‹Ó赏C 夺“¾‘æˆê“Í“I g银–‹Å闪—ºV¯h ‘å奖B 长泽‰ë”üÝ剧’†饰‰‰Š³”’ŒŒ•a“I—ŽåŠp亚纪C‰‰‹ZŽ©‘RC“ˏoC 还•sÉ’äŒõ头‰‰oB 长泽‰ë”üX踢‘–连续6”N“oã••–Ê“Iˆêˆ·…–ì^纪C “–ã“ú–{东•ó电‰eŒöŽi2005”N“IŒŽ历••–ʏ—˜YC ¬为”N历„o62”NˆÈ—ˆC Å”N轻“I g东•ó—˜Yh C ‰Â见她›ß¥东•ó–¾”N备Žó—Í•ù“IVlB

优ŽüŠ§

PS: Žå题‹È¥—R•½ˆä坚‰‰¥“IC‰Ì–¼¥g轻闭‘oŠáh Ý“ú–{‹¶卖90–œ张B

u guys enjoy...!!!

tata..(",)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
enen_shun



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Posts: 2098
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:


hey enen.... i download it already... & my reaction is the same as u.... i am so touch by them.... i don't know myself for playing how many times juz to see it.... i like the song Ken Hirai sings.... he sings soooooo nice w00t! .... i almost cried when i heard him sing together with the clip.... wah.... i love it... wonder when can we seen it in S'pore.... i pray for it to com Bow Bow ... i will definitely go & watch it when it screen in S'pore Mr Green .... arh... love it Mr Green w00t! ....!!!

tata...(",)


you can find the chinese translated novel book and comic book of this show in Kinokuniya .. the novel book is the original one .. then they film it into movie ... so some scenes in the movie is different from movie .. but the novel is very touchy ... cried while i'm reading it ...

here's how the novel book & comic book looks like ...

* the novel book has another translated version which is cheaper than the one i bought ... but the one i bought is translated by Taiwanese ... then the publisher is more popular .. whereby the other translator is a China translator (* not that China translator not gd lah .. but the publisher quite ulu ...hee)

* the comic book is the same version as the japanese original version ...

novel book
comic book
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dabbies



Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 854
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:


you can find the chinese translated novel book and comic book of this show in Kinokuniya .. the novel book is the original one .. then they film it into movie ... so some scenes in the movie is different from movie .. but the novel is very touchy ... cried while i'm reading it ...

here's how the novel book & comic book looks like ...

* the novel book has another translated version which is cheaper than the one i bought ... but the one i bought is translated by Taiwanese ... then the publisher is more popular .. whereby the other translator is a China translator (* not that China translator not gd lah .. but the publisher quite ulu ...hee)

* the comic book is the same version as the japanese original version ...

novel book
comic book


ohh? u bought the book from Kinokuniya??? how much does cost?? i like the preview of the movie & guess i would like the novel too.... so the novel would be written in chinese?? how was the story u read... ?? i really like the song ken hirai sings in the movie... so touching w00t! ... arh... do u have it? hope it can come to s'pore soon... the DJ on yes933 talk about this movie on air also when i am tuning in... she say this movie really worth watching... arh... so eager to watch now... but in the meantime only the 2min preview accompany me while waiting Mr Green ....

tata...(",)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
enen_shun



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Posts: 2098
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's the KEN HIRAI's song link ... using real player ...
http://mv.4ting.net/frm2/f0581500/01.rm

while this is midi version of this song ... heez ~ Smile
http://midi.club.st/midi/jpmidi/jp25/jp25_3.mid


the novel cost (in chinese) : S$14.79
the comic cost (in chinese) : S$7.53

* the comic follows the novel scene .. but not all scenes are mentioned .. so while reading novel book , it's more touchy .. and also becoz comic more "comical" .. haha ..


oh yah oh yah ... besides the 2 min movie preview .. here's somemore !!

Japanese version ... (although in Japanese , but can at least watch a bit .. better than nth .. haha)

* got media interview ... 2 preview clips .. & the newest one is them photo shooting i tink ...

http://aiosakebu.yahoo.co.jp/movie/

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ayumi



Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 125


PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who has the mp3 or wma song "Katachi aru mono" is the main theme of the TBS drama "Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" inspired by the 2004 blockbuster starring Kou. Song is sing by Shibasaki Kou .
I really like to have it because heard that it was very good...


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enen_shun



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Posts: 2098
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ayumi wrote:
Who has the mp3 or wma song "Katachi aru mono" is the main theme of the TBS drama "Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu" inspired by the 2004 blockbuster starring Kou. Song is sing by Shibasaki Kou .
I really like to have it because heard that it was very good...




i only have the rm version ....

http://mv.4ting.net/frm2/f2470300/01.rm
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cheery



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 1258
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabbies wrote:


ohhh.... so both of u know each other in real life?? no wonder... hahah... i can't go overseas coz i got no passport Bang Head Grumble .... muz find someday to go make one Sweat .... ohh.... okok... juz drop by to tell me if u are goin malaysia for holiday.... thanks...!!!! Mr Green

tata...(",)


yar we noe each other in fact she is the 1 tat ask me to join this forum Big Grin

Dabbies wrote:


ohh... ask enen for comment since u say u wonder she like Itoshi Kimie or not when she finish watching it Mr Green w00t! .... oh? Shocked which means that he is not the lead role inside Shake Head ??? okok....

tata...(",)


Oh i tink she loved Lovey Eyes it lar watched 8 disc in 2 days! + her tat "future" is in the show the brother of the female lead. Mr Green Yar naohito's character is quite a small 1 inside erm but still the sort of Naughty cool character, he and kyoko like each other but they can't be together coz.....
I've watched Hatsu Taiken left with the 1 last disc Mr Green Naohito act as a photographer again but a "liu lang han" version. Mr Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheery



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 1258
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've watch the movie clip too very very touching Cry haiyo the story is hopelessly sad story Shake Head The theme song oso very nice Mr Green Hope tat it is shown in SGP soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
beryl_28



Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Jdorama Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! what is Jdorama??? Izzit just the dramas from Japan???


If it is... yah... hey, i love watching Japanese dramas!!!They are so captivating and the actors can act really well! all of them! Especially Takuya Kimura! He has his own personality!


I am currently watching Good Luck and Pride!!! Love It!
_________________
I LOVE TAKUYA KIMURA!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enen_shun



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Posts: 2098
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jdorama Reply with quote Back to top

beryl_28 wrote:
Hey! what is Jdorama??? Izzit just the dramas from Japan???


If it is... yah... hey, i love watching Japanese dramas!!!They are so captivating and the actors can act really well! all of them! Especially Takuya Kimura! He has his own personality!


I am currently watching Good Luck and Pride!!! Love It!


yaya ... jdorama refers to japanese dramas ~~
hehe ~~ u're new rite ?
welcome welcome ~~ i'm joanne ~~ w00t!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cass_dust



Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 117
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Headcount... Reply with quote Back to top

yes..! singaporean. and a crazy fan of j-dorama!.. am not watching tv shows for j dorama.. cause i buy vcds and collect them... see my collection list.. hope to know more j-dorama fans then we can share our dramas.. Mr Green

i luv... manami konishi.. hohoho.. =) she is my goddess.. BowBow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
beryl_28



Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jdorama Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:


yaya ... jdorama refers to japanese dramas ~~
hehe ~~ u're new rite ?
welcome welcome ~~ i'm joanne ~~ w00t!




Hey thankx!!! oh.. so this is what it means! yes, i m very new.. i just joined today!!!!yah.....
_________________
I LOVE TAKUYA KIMURA!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheery



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Posts: 1258
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jdorama Reply with quote Back to top

beryl_28 wrote:




Hey thankx!!! oh.. so this is what it means! yes, i m very new.. i just joined today!!!!yah.....


Hilo hilo Mr Green another Singaporean here w00t!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 12 of 84

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum