jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tamaki Hiroshi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 191, 192, 193  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sumire chan



Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 39
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, a thread about hiroshi tamaki Dancing . i am SO in love with this guy right now Muack . watched Nodame last week and finished the whole drama in 3 days (i could finish in a single day if i did not have to work Bonk ) but he really did cought my eyes. i mean, pretty, and great talent and irresistible voice. could not get enough. now i am hooked on him. watching last christmas at the moments but you his screen times is not more than 5-10 minutes in each episodes and this is really annoying. Puppy Dog Eyes i am watching the whole drama jusy for his sake and i don't get to see him much, is a real disappoitment.
and now found out that chiaki sempai sings too. i want his songs. anyone knows where to get them?
i am defenitely going to buy tada kimi wo aishiteru movie Fingers crossed . by the way, his co-star, is she the same girl who plays shigeru in HYD2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyz



Joined: 24 Nov 2001
Posts: 146
Location: Stalking Headquarter (plotting)
Country: United States

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hiroshi in Maruko-chan



Hiroshi in Top Caster



Hiroshi in Nodame Cantabile




Hiroshi at conference for his latest movie


Hiroshi wall made by someone. I don't remember where I got it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monta



Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 4111
Location: nowhere
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wait a minute, maruko chan is an '07 dorama right? what character is he playing there?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sumire chan wrote:
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, a thread about hiroshi tamaki Dancing . i am SO in love with this guy right now Muack . watched Nodame last week and finished the whole drama in 3 days (i could finish in a single day if i did not have to work Bonk ) but he really did cought my eyes. i mean, pretty, and great talent and irresistible voice. could not get enough. now i am hooked on him.


haha...welcome to the club. It seems like everyone falls in love with him after watching Nodame Cantabile. Dancing

Quote:
i want his songs. anyone knows where to get them?


you can buy online at Hmv/cdjapan/yesasia. or you can find it in youtube. Some fans have uploaded some of his songs, and the PV too.

Quote:
i am defenitely going to buy tada kimi wo aishiteru movie Fingers crossed . by the way, his co-star, is she the same girl who plays shigeru in HYD2?


too bad it doesn't have an English sub Puppy Dog Eyes . No, the co-star is Aoi Miyazaki. She was one of the casts in NANA.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:
Hiroshi in Maruko-chan



Hiroshi in Top Caster



Hiroshi in Nodame Cantabile




Hiroshi at conference for his latest movie


Hiroshi wall made by someone. I don't remember where I got it.



KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....*fainted*
Gosh!!!! those pictures are DEADLY!!!!! Smitten
SanQ for posting them.

Haven't watched Top Caster yet Shameful Cry
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
wait a minute, maruko chan is an '07 dorama right? what character is he playing there?


i think it was aired in 2006. I haven't wathed this one either Shameful Cry

Tamaki played as Maruko's (young) father.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/index.php?title=Chibi_Maruko-Chan&redirect=no
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sumire chan



Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 39
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
too bad it doesn't have an English sub . No, the co-star is Aoi Miyazaki. She was one of the casts in NANA.


yes, i was searching about this movie last night and found out that it has no English Subbs Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry , i am so disappointed about this. i want to see this movie so badly.

also was trying to download topcaster and this one has no English subbs too Shameful Cry .

Hiroshi needs to get noticed more. everyone should watch Nodame, falling in love with him for sure.


Victory! Peace!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ginger ale



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 594
Location: on the edge of tomorrow
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamaki Hiroshi Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:
Ok, i have double checked all threads and didn't find his thread.

So, let's share infos and pictures about him

(I'm soooo deeply in love with this man after watching Nodame Cantabile *sigh*)

Yoroshiku ^^


Hi qnuy, sugoi you started this thread. w00t! I'm so in love with Tamaki Hiroshi also after watching Nodame Cantabile. Muack Perfect casting for the role of Chiake sempai. I love his song Eyes not sure if its from the album ripple. He is sexy to the max and his voice whoa wow when he sings his voice makes me so happy.

Thanks for the photos here. Been surfing the net and couldn't find any pics of Tamaki-kun from Nodame.

Will watch his jdorama Last Christmas its an old one soon. I hope I find the time. Its sad enough I don't get to visit this site as often as I want to.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ginger ale



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 594
Location: on the edge of tomorrow
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One more thing. I watched Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi guest on SMAP Bistro and it was hilarious. And its got eng subs. The SMAP really loved Tamaki they told him he was kakkooii, Nakai mentioned it several times too. You can watch it on youtube carol_hunnee uploaded it. I think its the December show cause they were discussing that the last episode of Nodame was going to aired Christrmas day.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ginger ale



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 594
Location: on the edge of tomorrow
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok this is the last post for the day.Went on a marathon watching japanese eiga with my cousin Crying out love in the center of the world, Tokyo Tower, Gohatto, Swing Girls and Waterboys. Tamaki Hiroshi was in waterboys with Satoshi Tsumabuki ( my other honey) . He was so geeky in the movie and even had a mole. Lol what a cute feel good film!!

Ok gotta go I'm dancing to Tamaki-kun singing Eyes. I love this guy!!!! Muack

Gotta celebrate my 200 posts on this forum!!!!!!! w00t!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamaki Hiroshi Reply with quote Back to top

ginger ale wrote:


Hi qnuy, sugoi you started this thread. w00t! I'm so in love with Tamaki Hiroshi also after watching Nodame Cantabile. Muack Perfect casting for the role of Chiake sempai. I love his song Eyes not sure if its from the album ripple. He is sexy to the max and his voice whoa wow when he sings his voice makes me so happy.

Thanks for the photos here. Been surfing the net and couldn't find any pics of Tamaki-kun from Nodame.

Will watch his jdorama Last Christmas its an old one soon. I hope I find the time. Its sad enough I don't get to visit this site as often as I want to.


Haha...I'm soooo in love with him that i started this thread.
It's so nice to know that Tamaki has more and more fans after starring Nodame Cantabile.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ginger ale wrote:
One more thing. I watched Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi guest on SMAP Bistro and it was hilarious. And its got eng subs. The SMAP really loved Tamaki they told him he was kakkooii, Nakai mentioned it several times too. You can watch it on youtube carol_hunnee uploaded it. I think its the December show cause they were discussing that the last episode of Nodame was going to aired Christrmas day.


yeah! I've watched this episode too. It's so funny to see how Tamaki ate hehe
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ginger ale



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 594
Location: on the edge of tomorrow
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:


yeah! I've watched this episode too. It's so funny to see how Tamaki ate hehe


Hi qnuy you still in love with Tsuy right ,your ichiban. But Tamaki is honto kakooii desu.My ichiban is still Takuya Kimuna ne.

Do you have english link to news on Tamaki Hiroshi I want to read more about him. Wonder if he has girlfriend. He is such a hunk I can't believe some girl has not yet grabbed him. Thanks in advance.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qnuy



Joined: 14 Dec 2005
Posts: 4327
Location: between Okada Kengo and Minakata Jin
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ginger ale wrote:


Hi qnuy you still in love with Tsuy right ,your ichiban. But Tamaki is honto kakooii desu.My ichiban is still Takuya Kimuna ne.

Do you have english link to news on Tamaki Hiroshi I want to read more about him. Wonder if he has girlfriend. He is such a hunk I can't believe some girl has not yet grabbed him. Thanks in advance.


haha..of course! Tsuyoshi will always be my ichiban, zutto zutto Mr Green no one can replace him.

I'm not really sure about the english link, coz most of the links i find is Japanese links. You can try yahoo/google search to find more about him. There are some livejournal links too, and they are usually in English.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bmwracer



Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Posts: 125504
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sumire chan wrote:
Quote:
too bad it doesn't have an English sub . No, the co-star is Aoi Miyazaki. She was one of the casts in NANA.


yes, i was searching about this movie last night and found out that it has no English Subbs Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry , i am so disappointed about this. i want to see this movie so badly.

also was trying to download topcaster and this one has no English subbs too Shameful Cry .

Hiroshi needs to get noticed more. everyone should watch Nodame, falling in love with him for sure.


Victory! Peace!

My God.

Fangirl alert. Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
monta



Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 4111
Location: nowhere
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

My God.

Fangirl alert. Sweat


yeah. those Shameful Cry are supposed to be Drooling but it looks like she didn't click the 'view more emocticons'
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kamiyakaoru85



Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Posts: 91
Location: Malaysia
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

has anyone seen 'tada, kimi wo aishiteru' ? tamaki stars in it In love from what i've seen in the trailer, his character is soooo cute Smitten anyone know where i can download this movie?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
xyz



Joined: 24 Nov 2001
Posts: 146
Location: Stalking Headquarter (plotting)
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

My God.

Fangirl alert. Sweat


oi oi... This is a Hiroshi Tamaki thread, a hawt male so fangirling is inevitable. Mr Green I'm kind of surprise there are guy fans in here too. hehe 'Tis true Hiroshi/Chiaki is the ultimate pimp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmwracer



Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Posts: 125504
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:
I'm kind of surprise there are guy fans in here too.

More like being a moderator than a fan.

But he was excellent in Nodame. Thumbsup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 191, 192, 193  Next
Page 2 of 193

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum