jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2017   Summer 2017   Fall 2017   Winter 2018  
Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iza_Yanti



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
ah yes its Hiro
and well thankz for your opinion and ur roommate
everone has different views
yea sure piece of it was can of boring but
altogether it was good.

and for mikio yea beside i don't like it when he smoke (which he did a lot in the the drama than in the sp it self) but he a nice actor too

takara.. ur avatar Hiro nee? yappari...
his lips juz like matsuJun.. bcoz dat i've got confuse.. hehe

coz everyone have their opinion...
no one can satisfy everyone... i like the storyline.. well, actually diz dorama give the viewer really satisfied with the storyline..

but, for their act n feeling.. well, not to good!!

mikio!!! i've not watched the 1st kiss droama yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iza_Yanti wrote:

takara.. ur avatar Hiro nee? yappari...
his lips juz like matsuJun.. bcoz dat i've got confuse.. hehe

coz everyone have their opinion...
no one can satisfy everyone... i like the storyline.. well, actually diz dorama give the viewer really satisfied with the storyline..

but, for their act n feeling.. well, not to good!!

mikio!!! i've not watched the 1st kiss droama yet.
wow they do umm never really notic that
hehe

as for fist kiss
wow i like the drama butthis is not the write place to talk about
it
it has its thread Bonk
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Iza_Yanti



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
wow they do umm never really notic that
hehe

as for fist kiss
wow i like the drama butthis is not the write place to talk about
it
it has its thread Bonk


gomen ne OFF TOPIC juz a little from my last post..

many my friends who borrowed my VCD ProDai series always ask me Y the ending is like that?!!

Thank God ProDai SP have realease.. so, i can give them watch the SP drama n give them the answer from that..
huhuhu! guest wat? my another friens also said like me.. we're really annoying wit masami in this drama!! veri irritating!!

n YamaP? y he's too control his 'coolness' o idol identiti?
yada!!!!!!!! kirai!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iza_Yanti wrote:


gomen ne OFF TOPIC juz a little from my last post..

many my friends who borrowed my VCD ProDai series always ask me Y the ending is like that?!!

Thank God ProDai SP have realease.. so, i can give them watch the SP drama n give them the answer from that..
huhuhu! guest wat? my another friens also said like me.. we're really annoying wit masami in this drama!! veri irritating!!

n YamaP? y he's too control his 'coolness' o idol identiti?
yada!!!!!!!! kirai!!!
i knwo what u mean with the ending
i was pissed as well but the sp did give the answerto that u know
well i guess he can't help it hehe
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dr34m3r



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 4
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
pleas tell me how can i watch this movie
thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Iza_Yanti



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr34m3r wrote:
hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
pleas tell me how can i watch this movie
thanks

well, ProDai doesn' have ProDai the Muvi actually Dr34m3r..
this drama of coz have drama series n Drama Speacial!!!

watever... you can download the drama from many links or u can buy the DVD or VCD in S'pore.. i duno where.. but other forumer from S'pore can ell u where rite?

in M'sia u can buy it easily such as Shopping Mall...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr34m3r wrote:
hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
pleas tell me how can i watch this movie
thanks

welcome and enjoy u can watch at between youtube
if still there and D-Addicts
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dianil5272



Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 343


PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a ProDai DVD out in the market? Or will it have a DVD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Parishilton



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 64
Location: United States
Country: United States

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watch the first 10 minutes thats the most important part. The rest is just a waste of time. Grumble
_________________
I Love Jdorama and Korean
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iza_Yanti



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 83
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Parishilton wrote:
Just watch the first 10 minutes thats the most important part. The rest is just a waste of time. Grumble


yup.. i'll also agree wit u!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jenjen



Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 196
Location: manila
Country: Philippines

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've finally finished ProDai...whew...yamapi's acting really moved me..he pulled it off once again Dancing its just that some scenes were boring but yamapi made it all worthwhile... Yeah Yeah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
fatin_fab



Joined: 03 May 2008
Posts: 2
Location: Malaysia
Country: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

every time i heard about this drama, 1 word came in my mind..

NOOOO..............

hahaha...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deseipher



Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1351
Location: Davis, CA

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm four episodes into this drama and so far I'm enjoying it. The premise is something we all can relate to, even if it's not exactly going back to high school. We wonder about things we could've done or said, and this drama caters to that. I wonder from time to time what I could've done back in high school, and this drama provides an outlet of sorts.

The drama has almost a story-for-the-week type of flow, where Ken is trying different things, but they all tie into winning over Rei. It keeps the drama fresh while maintaining continuity. I'm sure the drama could be done with Ken going back to one particular event and finding out different clues with each episode, but that'd be hard to maintain unless the writing was really clever. By having Ken trying to "correct" different events, it goes to show that it's not just one thing you say or do that can win someone over.

While it's not the most thought-provoking of dramas, nor does it feature the best acting, for me the premise is enough as it's something I can relate to. The drama keeps it fun without getting too annoying. Also, it's hard to not root for the underdog. Go Ken! Victory! Peace!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
crvn107



Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 101
Location: Old Trafford, Football's spiritual ground
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deseipher wrote:
I'm four episodes into this drama and so far I'm enjoying it. The premise is something we all can relate to, even if it's not exactly going back to high school. We wonder about things we could've done or said, and this drama caters to that. I wonder from time to time what I could've done back in high school, and this drama provides an outlet of sorts.

The drama has almost a story-for-the-week type of flow, where Ken is trying different things, but they all tie into winning over Rei. It keeps the drama fresh while maintaining continuity. I'm sure the drama could be done with Ken going back to one particular event and finding out different clues with each episode, but that'd be hard to maintain unless the writing was really clever. By having Ken trying to "correct" different events, it goes to show that it's not just one thing you say or do that can win someone over.

While it's not the most thought-provoking of dramas, nor does it feature the best acting, for me the premise is enough as it's something I can relate to. The drama keeps it fun without getting too annoying. Also, it's hard to not root for the underdog. Go Ken! Victory! Peace!


I've finished the drama and the SP and yup,I agree with what you've said. Though I really think they can save on the 'Nooo...' It got on my nerves after 2 or 3 episodes.
_________________
Today is but tomorrow's yesterday...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deseipher



Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1351
Location: Davis, CA

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got done watching the drama yesterday, and I finished the Special earlier today. While there were some annoying moments, I enjoyed watching the drama. Funny moments, decent acting, characters with problems I could relate to and a storyline that's easy to follow, Proposal Daisakusen is a good drama. Not great, but good and enjoyable. Sometimes that's all I need from a drama. I suppose those with an aversion to sappy, tear-inducing moments might not like this drama, but I feel it wasn't overdone.

I really enjoyed watching the Special, I think more so that than the drama itself. It does a good job of following up on the main characters, and it paces itself well. Some dramas have trouble with just one hour, so it was nice that the Special kept me interested for the whole two hours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Grungir



Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 115
Location: Michigan
Country: United States

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished it....
Wow. I think Kenzou is probably one of the most annoying characters EVER.
I dont think I can even count the amount of times he gets all fired up to do something then just STANDS there. Overall the drama was enjoyable but to constantly watch him do the same thing (nothing) over and over became a bit tiresome.
Ill get the SP and hope for the best i guess.....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FarOutFreak



Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 283
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Grungir wrote:
I dont think I can even count the amount of times he gets all fired up to do something then just STANDS there.


Ironic since he always kept running. Sometimes it was really just painful to see him think of things just long enough that it mattered very little at the end, but that's how the drama seems to have been paced anyways.

Grungir wrote:

Ill get the SP and hope for the best i guess.....


The SP should do it for you... tie up some loose ends and provide a suitable end to the story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FarOutFreak wrote:


The SP should do it for you... tie up some loose ends and provide a suitable end to the story.
yes indeed it would Mr Green
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nutcase



Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 27
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just started watching this a few days ago... a friend was practically begging me to watch it but i was quite reluctant cuz i'm not particularly fond of yamapi (before).... i can say that has pretty much changed. at least i don't think he's overrated anymore. yes, kenzou is a baka, but there's something that makes you want to root for him, no?

can't wait to see how this turns out.... it's been a long time since i enjoyed a romantic jdrama so much. kinda reminds me of high school.... all the tears, laughter.... really brings back some sweet memories.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suzzy



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 5042
Location: where the sun never stop shining

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nutcase wrote:
i just started watching this a few days ago... a friend was practically begging me to watch it but i was quite reluctant cuz i'm not particularly fond of yamapi (before).... i can say that has pretty much changed. at least i don't think he's overrated anymore. yes, kenzou is a baka, but there's something that makes you want to root for him, no?

can't wait to see how this turns out.... it's been a long time since i enjoyed a romantic jdrama so much. kinda reminds me of high school.... all the tears, laughter.... really brings back some sweet memories.....
aww isnt that sweet
so u end up likingthe show
how far did u reach
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum