jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2017   Summer 2017   Fall 2017   Winter 2018  
Which artist would you go out with ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ushiroyubi



Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 886


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cherry Blossom wrote:
DP


LOL! hehe
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ushiroyubi



Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 886


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tight wrote:


I would have to respectfully disagree with that. There are tons of stars that have relationship with ppl outside the biz, they just keep that under the radar. That's why afterparty, club is not a good place to meet, too many scouts camping around.


I thought we were talking about one-night stands as they relate to US and THEM? I know I was....

I have a friend here in NYC that hooked up with a pretty popular TV star and they met at a hotel about an hour after meeting in a club.

This afterparty wasn't filled with paparazzi either... and the actress was high out of her mind... but not high enough to NOT say yes.

he's one lucky bastard. Mr Green
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tight



Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Posts: 258
Location: Out There

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ushiroyubi wrote:


I thought we were talking about one-night stands as they relate to US and THEM? I know I was....

I have a friend here in NYC that hooked up with a pretty popular TV star and they met at a hotel about an hour after meeting in a club.

This afterparty wasn't filled with paparazzi either... and the actress was high out of her mind... but not high enough to NOT say yes.

he's one lucky bastard. Mr Green


Yup, I was talking about ONS too. My definition of "Relationships" includes all long term and short term ones, ONS included.

Like you said, if she's drunk and high, ya club might be a good idea. But I dont like banging drunk/high chicks, its no fun. Mr Green

Besides, luck play too much a factor in such a situation. I'd prefer one that cut down "luckiness" to minimum. Its far more satisfying to know it's YOU that pull her, and not luck.

hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ushiroyubi



Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 886


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tight wrote:


Like you said, if she's drunk and high, ya club might be a good idea. But I dont like banging drunk/high chicks, its no fun. Mr Green


LOL... how many TV stars have you banged drunk? I'm willing to say I'd enjoy a few STARS with a few drinks in them... OF COURSE sober... but nonetheless.

Quote:
Besides, luck play too much a factor in such a situation.


Luck ALWAYS plays a factor if you're superstitious. I simply used the phrase as a figure of speech. The guy has serious GAME.

Quote:
I'd prefer one that cut down "luckiness" to minimum. Its far more satisfying to know it's YOU that pull her, and not luck.

hehe


heh. confidence , location location location... etc etc
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tight



Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Posts: 258
Location: Out There

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ushiroyubi wrote:

LOL... how many TV stars have you banged drunk? I'm willing to say I'd enjoy a few STARS with a few drinks in them... OF COURSE sober... but nonetheless.


None...that I know of. Mr Green That was just a general statement that I prefer chicks that are sober, a few drinks are ok. Just as long as they are not drunk/high.

Quote:
Luck ALWAYS plays a factor if you're superstitious. I simply used the phrase as a figure of speech. The guy has serious GAME.


I dont consider myself superstitious. And I do agree luck is always a factor. Just not a major one that I like to depend on. You said the guy has serious game, in that case I am sure he can still pull her in sober state as well.

Quote:
heh. confidence , location location location... etc etc


ya, confidence is all you need. That's the bottom line.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ushiroyubi



Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 886


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tight wrote:


ya, confidence is all you need. That's the bottom line.


Yeah... and I guess it helps that the women think he's incredibly good looking. lol

BTW, are you from Sweden?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tight



Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Posts: 258
Location: Out There

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ushiroyubi wrote:


Yeah... and I guess it helps that the women think he's incredibly good looking. lol

BTW, are you from Sweden?


Good looking always helps of course! hehe

No, I am not from Sweden, why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bmwracer



Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Posts: 125497
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial
Country: United States

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
My name's not Annabel Chong anyway, hehehe.

hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe *on the floor in stitches*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ushiroyubi



Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 886


PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tight wrote:


Good looking always helps of course! hehe

No, I am not from Sweden, why?


Oh Ok... I just know a Swede that uses your nickname on another forum.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
amethyst216



Joined: 09 Oct 2003
Posts: 128
Location: cali
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
i'd go out with takki AND JUN... at the same time 2! OHHHH YEAHHH!! Drooling nyah


hehe. . .i might pass out juss thinkin about goin out wit both of them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
IkematsuSosuke



Joined: 14 Feb 2004
Posts: 1105
Location: Stockton/Frisco
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would go with Utada Hikaru, Takki, and Uchiyama Rina..Hikaru and Takki becuz they sing..so they can take me to their concert VIP backstage..and give me a private session..and Rina is way hot, who wouldn't date her? It would be fun getting to know them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
eltinator



Joined: 15 Nov 2003
Posts: 6787
Location: Fremont, CA
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto since she's my wife! Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
FierceStriker



Joined: 06 Dec 2003
Posts: 292
Location: USA
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kuroki Hitomi ؓ

Since I just finished watching Golden Bowl, her charismatic performance is still lingering in my head. Who says women are worthless after 30? She must have been so beautiful when she was young. Well, it doesn't matter.


Kaneshiro Takeshi 镐

The other charismatic persona in Golden Bowl. He has always been very cool and comes off as a caring person as well and he is mixed just like me, Smile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
tight



Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Posts: 258
Location: Out There

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FierceStriker wrote:
Kuroki Hitomi ؓ

Since I just finished watching Golden Bowl, her charismatic performance is still lingering in my head. Who says women are worthless after 30? She must have been so beautiful when she was young. Well, it doesn't matter.


Kaneshiro Takeshi 镐

The other charismatic persona in Golden Bowl. He has always been very cool and comes off as a caring person as well and he is mixed just like me, Smile.


err.....so you want to go out with both? Are you by any chance "bi"? Mr Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FierceStriker



Joined: 06 Dec 2003
Posts: 292
Location: USA
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tight wrote:


err.....so you want to go out with both? Are you by any chance "bi"? Mr Green


The extent of my soulmates shall not be limited by physical bonds such as gender, Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lala81



Joined: 28 Jun 2003
Posts: 103
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think
yuko takeuchi is ideal or jeon ji hyun n goto maki. the other women i like are well too old to date Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kris



Joined: 13 Jun 2003
Posts: 216
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1st: tsuyoshi doumoto
2nd: kouichi doumoto

the best is right side tsuyoshi and left side kouichi...haha Lovey Eyes

*day-dreaming* Crazy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lovelessemotion



Joined: 07 Apr 2002
Posts: 2495
Location: Wales
Country: Wales

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
Aya Ueto since she's my wife! Big Grin
lol yeah right buddy... get in line and pick a number....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wsim



Joined: 05 Sep 2002
Posts: 112
Location: Canada
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some people that I would like to go out with:


- Aya Ueto
- Miyu Nagase (From Zone)
- Tomiko Van (From do as infinity)
- Kaori Mochida (From every little thing)
- Utada Hikaru
- Rena Tanaka


There are more but those top my list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kuraiyo



Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Posts: 150
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FierceStriker wrote:


The extent of my soulmates shall not be limited by physical bonds such as gender, Smile

Well said! Allthough I don't think I could do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum