jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2017   Summer 2017   Fall 2017   Winter 2018  
Ishihara Satomi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptasiek



Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 210
Location: Poland - Warsaw
Country: Poland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Ishihara Satomi & mikro gallery Reply with quote Back to top



Name...........Ishihara Satomi
Birthday.......1986-12-24
Blood...........A
Tall..............157cm
Weight.........?
Bust............?
Waist...........?
Hips.............?

drama - http://jdorama.com/artiste.1816.htm
official - www.horipro.co.jp/


In near future she become a new generation top actress. Her acting skill are good (probably increes soon), she is also beauty. And I like her voice Sweat (not another sweet-barbie voice). I'm looking foward for her carrier. Victory! Peace!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ptasiek



Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 210
Location: Poland - Warsaw
Country: Poland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sawarenai



Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 8
Location: Kakkoii Idol site
Country: Thailand

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okey I like her too.
I'll post a little bit photo of Satomi chan >.<

Victory! Peace!



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yt



Joined: 12 May 2004
Posts: 4207


PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only seen her in H2 and Waterboys 2.
One of the hotter young actresses currently Victory! Peace!

Some wallpapers of her:



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tu_triky



Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 46182
Location: Los Skandolous, California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't this the girl who was Matsumoto Jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto?"
You know the drama starring Koyuki as the female lead?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KameSan



Joined: 03 Jul 2005
Posts: 48


PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Ishihara Satomi Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Sweat

Has anyone else seen Satomi Ishihara perform?
She seems to be GREAT in everything she acts in. She can take on a variety of characters really well!
I was so amazed by this actress, that I looked for a fanlisting or fansite. Couldn't find one, so I made my own Dancing

If you wan tto sign your name to the list or join this community I am trying to start, please support Satomi-chan here: http://www.satomi.111mb.com

This isn't blatent advertising, I was also hoping to start up a post about Satomi-chan to find out what people think!

Here is the list of dramas she has performed in:
-君はペット (Kimi wa Petto) - You’re My Pet [澁澤ルミ - Shibusawa Rumi] 2003-04-09
-てるてる家族 (Teruteru Kazoku) – Teru Teru Kazoku [冬子 – Fuyuko] 2003-09-29
-ウォーターボーイズ2 - Water Boys 2 [矢沢栞 - Yazawa Shiori] 2004-07-06
-H2〜君といた日々 (H2 - Kimi to Ita Hibi) - H2, Each Day With You [古賀春華役 - Koga Haruka] 2005-01-13
-義経 – Yoshitsune [静御前 - Shizuka Gozen] 2005-01-09
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
obmik



Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm addicted to her, too cute. I hope she stars in some more upcoming doramas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Satomi Ishihara Reply with quote Back to top

KameSan wrote:
Hi! Sweat

Has anyone else seen Satomi Ishihara perform?
She seems to be GREAT in everything she acts in. She can take on a variety of characters really well!
I was so amazed by this actress, that I looked for a fanlisting or fansite. Couldn't find one, so I made my own Dancing

If you wan tto sign your name to the list or join this community I am trying to start, please support Satomi-chan here: http://www.satomi.111mb.com

This isn't blatent advertising, I was also hoping to start up a post about Satomi-chan to find out what people think!

Here is the list of dramas she has performed in:
-君はペット (Kimi wa Petto) - You’re My Pet [澁澤ルミ - Shibusawa Rumi] 2003-04-09
-てるてる家族 (Teruteru Kazoku) – Teru Teru Kazoku [冬子 – Fuyuko] 2003-09-29
-ウォーターボーイズ2 - Water Boys 2 [矢沢栞 - Yazawa Shiori] 2004-07-06
-H2〜君といた日々 (H2 - Kimi to Ita Hibi) - H2, Each Day With You [古賀春華役 - Koga Haruka] 2005-01-13
-義経 – Yoshitsune [静御前 - Shizuka Gozen] 2005-01-09


i am glad someone started a thread on Satomi. I recently discovered her, from a j-idol magazine called Bomb magazine, she is this month's cover girl and she is so adorable, cute, and sexy. I will check out your link, and keep the Satomi pix coming. I have yet to see her in any drama. Thumbsup w00t!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mikomi



Joined: 19 Jun 2005
Posts: 97
Location: sugary land
Country: Vietnam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My oh my, don't you all think that this thread is soo vacant and lonely... I think it lacks pics to get the others interested. Okay, I'll start by posting some gorgeous pics of Satomi. She's a cute and great actress and I think she deserves more attention w00t!








_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikomi



Joined: 19 Jun 2005
Posts: 97
Location: sugary land
Country: Vietnam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Continue Big Grin






_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mikomi wrote:
My oh my, don't you all think that this thread is soo vacant and lonely... I think it lacks pics to get the others interested. Okay, I'll start by posting some gorgeous pics of Satomi. She's a cute and great actress and I think she deserves more attention w00t!









cute pix of satomi, i have some on her, i just need a scanner...old news...will get one eventually and scan them in... hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tu_triky



Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 46182
Location: Los Skandolous, California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:


cute pix of satomi, i have some on her, i just need a scanner...old news...will get one eventually and scan them in... hehe


this was the girl who played matsumoto jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto" starring Koyuki....some of you peeps who are lusting over her i hope you aren't too old..because this girl is only 19 years of age. Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:


this was the girl who played matsumoto jun's girlfriend in "Kimi wa Petto" starring Koyuki....some of you peeps who are lusting over her i hope you aren't too old..because this girl is only 19 years of age. Sweat


lol
yeah, i already know her age, she is just a real cutie... hehe Naughty
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tu_triky



Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 46182
Location: Los Skandolous, California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:


lol
yeah, i already know her age, she is just a real cutie... hehe Naughty


qilver's all i know already...i'd still molest her....HAHAHA....JUST KIDDIN', yo.

rofl rofl rofl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:


qilver's all i know already...i'd still molest her....HAHAHA....JUST KIDDIN', yo.

rofl rofl rofl


you funny...
rofl rofl
but i already have my love interest, my nana... Smitten Smitten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tu_triky



Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 46182
Location: Los Skandolous, California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:


you funny...
rofl rofl
but i already have my love interest, my nana... Smitten Smitten


i see your devotion is pure.........unlike your thoughts.... Naughty hehe rofl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:


i see your devotion is pure.........unlike your thoughts.... Naughty hehe rofl


hey, that's what being a guy's all about...
pure in devotion, and trying not to look at other cute girls, Naughty Naughty Naughty
what we don't look at, won't hurt us, will it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tu_triky



Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 46182
Location: Los Skandolous, California
Country: United States

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:


hey, that's what being a guy's all about...
pure in devotion, and trying not to look at other cute girls, Naughty Naughty Naughty
what we don't look at, won't hurt us, will it?


of course bro...i'm not hatin'...all kiding aside...satomi ishibara is quite attractive though and i imagine her looks will take her quite a bit further at least in the next couple of years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:


of course bro...i'm not hatin'...all kiding aside...satomi ishibara is quite attractive though and i imagine her looks will take her quite a bit further at least in the next couple of years.


of course, and look at Nana, saw her in GTO Special, she was around 16, and now at 23, she is hella fine, and so damn gorgeous, and is so so hot now. Smitten Smitten
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
qilver



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 25363


PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

satomi pix w00t!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
Page 1 of 185

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum