jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
D-Addicts Site Status?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loris

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
this thread should have some other discussions on D-addicts rather than....
"Is it down? Nooooo. Oh never mind, it's back up. YAY!"
Y'know, stuff like that.
Perhaps this thread is being "abused"? Even when the site has a slight "hiccup" for not even an hour or so, immediately do you see several posts here by users who sound like it's the end of the world, only to see them post again a several hours later with a mere "Whew. I'm glad it's back up".

Well, you know, people freak out when they can't get their drama fix Smile

Personally I don't mind the "never mind, it was me" posts and stuff, and up/down chatter. Like I said, I think it's actually useful to d-addicts users. People should probably try a couple things to confirm if the problem is local or with their ISP or with d-addicts, but some people just don't know enough about how to do that. So I don't see a problem if they post here to see if someone else is having a problem.
loris

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops, I meant this one to be a pm. sooory.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loris wrote:

Well, you know, people freak out when they can't get their drama fix Smile

Personally I don't mind the "never mind, it was me" posts and stuff, and up/down chatter. Like I said, I think it's actually useful to d-addicts users. People should probably try a couple things to confirm if the problem is local or with their ISP or with d-addicts, but some people just don't know enough about how to do that. So I don't see a problem if they post here to see if someone else is having a problem.

Understood. I'm assuming (yeah, I know I shouldn't be assuming things) most of the users who post in this thread feel the same way as you do.
I will leave my position as the "unwelcomed intruder" of the thread.
Before I do, I will change the thread name to something more relevant to the talk in the thread.
Hope the change doesn't throw too many people off guard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AC: i think you're trying to make the thread (and this site) more innovative and interesting, and i've always found that to be a good thing. thanks for thinking of d-addicts.

in the event that you ever do lock this thread, could you please let us know? we have a thread in the 'd-addicts announcement' section that is titled, "if this site ever goes down". it basically points them to this thread.

in any case, we can always do the same for jdorama. just let me know, and we can create a sister thread or something.
ahochaude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jholic wrote:
AC: i think you're trying to make the thread (and this site) more innovative and interesting, and i've always found that to be a good thing. thanks for thinking of d-addicts.
Thanks for the compliment.

jholic wrote:
in the event that you ever do lock this thread, could you please let us know? we have a thread in the 'd-addicts announcement' section that is titled, "if this site ever goes down". it basically points them to this thread.

in any case, we can always do the same for jdorama. just let me know, and we can create a sister thread or something.

There is no plan to lock this thread. The name change was suffice. At least now the topic name reflects what is being discussed in the thread.

I admit that I had no idea that this thread was being referenced at the D-addicts site, pointing the users here for updates. That being the case, there is more importance to this thread than I had thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
I admit that I had no idea that this thread was being referenced at the D-addicts site, pointing the users here for updates. That being the case, there is more importance to this thread than I had thought.

yup.

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5517
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jholic wrote:

yup.

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5517

I took your word for it.
But anyhow, thanks for the link.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't had any luck getting into d-addicts for the past half hour or so. Looks like it's down. Sad
sosushi2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: d-addicts Reply with quote Back to top

Me either. So depressing.
Terryb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's up again w00t!
akiramike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems to be down again. Hopr it'll be back up soon.
eltinator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can access it fine right now
akiramike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
I can access it fine right now

Must be something wrong with my connection. Anyone else have problems with d-addicts?
loris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akiramike wrote:
Must be something wrong with my connection. Anyone else have problems with d-addicts?

I can access it just fine right now. And I've been there a couple times today and haven't seen any problems.

Can you ping it?
akiramike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problems pinging d-addicts. I keep getting cannot find server. No problems with other websites either. When I use firefox it says connection timed out. Tried rebooting my modem but still can't get into d-addicts. I can access the tracker, (currently getting Sekachu ep 8) but not d-addicts.com.
kawai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Seems that they are having some server problem. Wait for a few hours for that to sort out.
akiramike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see I'm not the only one with problems. (I was worried it was an isp problem) However, I've not been able to connect to d-addicts in 2 days now.
lynn minmei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got those mysql errors also today. yesterday, it was ok. hope they will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
jholic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

having problems myself. but that doesn't mean much. they've been trying to get rid of me for years. hehe
Smiley_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jholic wrote:
having problems myself. but that doesn't mean much. they've been trying to get rid of me for years. hehe

LOL... You're not that bad. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 32 of 80

Jump to: