jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 376, 377, 378 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sashimi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalinee wrote:
hmmm... i've seen all of them act... hmmm... i've watched sho in yoiko no mikata and kisarazu's cat's eye... will be watching more of his dorama(thanx himitsu!). he's an okay actor... there's room for improvement, but nevertheless, it is always interesting to watch him act(maybe i'm just biased he's my second fave member). as for ohno... i knew that he's very talented in acting, but so far he's never been given a big role in doramas, he's more into stageplays and such... i saw him in WSS fancam, it's hard to believe that he's the baka riida... he's a talented actor, singer and dancer

have u ever watch D no Arashi? hmmm... if u go to the fake clubbox(find violomana postings, click on her sig), u'll find there's so many uploads on arashi... i hope u can tolerate well with megaupload... if u have any problem, u can pm me... we shall see what i can do about it... hope to help my arashi fanpals... hmmm... i can understand how u can feel so flustered with all these newfound info on them... i used to feel the same too... again, if u have any questions on arashi, pls feel free to ask... okay?

Ohno has a great voice eh? Big Grin I have never watched D no Arashi before or mago mago sadly. Though I have watched short clips of them in shows. I can't seem to find her sig! Shake Head (until pg 385) Thanks for your help dalinee! I remember I posted in this thread twice in the past but got real lost. I had a kick reading about the 'ONE' concert and stuff though. okay gtg sleep. Oyasumi! Victory! Peace!
taropanda73

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooh school is taking my time away from here Doh! I'm trying to catch up as much as I can...I have like 10 pages haha

Ok, so I was just wondering if anyone had (or knew where I could get) the Sketch lyrics in Japanese. I'm trying to translate it, and I'm trying to do it with the mp3, but I might get some words wrong so I just wanted to at least try asking if anyone had it. If not, that's fine too.[/b]
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kotoba yori taisetsu na mono mp3 arimasuka? arigatou!!
aicchuu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamaP_007 wrote:
kotoba yori taisetsu na mono mp3 arimasuka? arigatou!!

OK. Here you go:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4763201/Kotoba_yori_taisetsu_na_mono.mp3.html

Hi minna!!

All of us are spamming!!! I have just send a lot of requests for Subarashiki sekai live and Arashi.
I posted the info in other forums to notify other Arashi fans, and vote too. If you can spread this new, then do!!!
We have to do everything to get them on MS!!

@ryoko293
Sorry, I haven't seen your post about the CLUBBOX Problem.
I have found links for Arashi in AIUEO in WMV file, 75 Mb, and direct download.

Arashi in AIUEO (2005.08.21)
Part 1
Part 2

Join with WinRAR.

See ya~!!

Last edited by aicchuu on Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
yamete_evie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aicchuu wrote:

OK. Uploading....

Hi minna!!

All of us are spamming!!! I have just send a lot of requests for Subarashiki sekai live and Arashi.
I posted the info in other forums to notify other Arashi fans, and vote too. If you can spread this new, then do!!!
We have to do everything to get them on MS!!
!

when i clicked that link, there was no pop up to put my info in... very upset, i wanted to vote. i don't have popup blocker so i don't understand it... Sad

edit: ignore me... just went back and saw you edited your original post with an alternative link that works. thank you v much! and... sorry i spoke hehehe Sweat
aicchuu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamete_evie wrote:

when i clicked that link, there was no pop up to put my info in... very upset, i wanted to vote. i don't have popup blocker so i don't understand it... Sad

edit: ignore me... just went back and saw you edited your original post with an alternative link that works. thank you v much! and... sorry i spoke hehehe Sweat

Hahaha I haven't seen your message...
I was posting all the info again!!
Hahahaa

If that works for you, vote all times you can!! w00t!

Last edited by aicchuu on Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Izukura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryoko293 wrote:

Izukura tja, da ich mich mit sowas nicht auskenne hab ich meinen ach so weisen bruder gefragt und der meint, dass ist ein ausdruck fuer eine amerikanische art geld zu schicken/ueberweisen, die es bei uns in europa nicht gibt (er hat irgendwas von 'gelber zettel' geschwaffelt ^^)

arigatou na ... ich erschrecke mich immer wenn jemand auf einmal auf deutsch zur&uuml;ckschreibt XD ich denke immer ich bekomme eglische antworten xDauhc wenn mir die antowet nicht sooooooooo viel sagt, dnake ^^

yeah... siblings ... strange... i have 4 ... 2 brothers and two sisters... and i wonder every time about our different tastes...
first sister: totaly HATE MatsuJun, but like all other arashis (don't them really but from what she knows)
second sister: totaly LOVE MatsuJun, loves the sing konseki and is a little bit interessted in arashi
Brothers: the one doesnt really know about my love to J-music and the other one know about that... but he does't really say something
Spikiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello minna !!

Gomen but I'll tell you what happened today with my mom and Arashi (so if you're not interested, just ignore this post lol).
In fact, this afternoon, I was watching the PV of "Lucky Man" when my mother entered in my room for using the computer just a minute and when I was about to stop the video, she forbid me to stop it because she thought the song was great. I was sooooo surprised !! And after that, she watched the video and asked me some questions about this group, so I showed her all their PVs and she became an Arashi's fan lol ..... well not exactly a fan but she really loved their music and even asked me to record Ohno's solo (Secret) and "A day in Our Life" in her phone Dancing .
She also said that Jun was really handsome (and she appreciate a lot his solo in the One Concert ^^) and she liked how he was dressed in his solo "La Familia". But she also told me that those japanese guys really look like girls (I can't understand why they all say that ..... even my friends think that Sweat )

Wow I could never imagine my mother liking Arashi, that's amazing Victory! Peace!
Well she was only complaining about the fact that she didn't understand what they were singing (she doesn't even understand english) but said that japanese was a beautiful language.

That's all but for me, as the only fan of Arashi among my family and friends, that's fantastic, I feel less alone Mr Green

Ok now I'll leave you alone with my stories ^^'

EDIT : sorry for my mistakes, but my english is really imperfect Shameful Cry
fedora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah lucky you XD
when my mom saw lucky man pv, she wanted to jump out of the window XD
and she was all like "how can you hear such a thing, and you and boygroups i thought you were too pld for boygroups XD)
(but perhaps her love for arashi will come sooner or later *tortures her the next time when visiting her parents*)
ladyusagi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i thought i was the only with friends that thought arashi looked like girls! omg everytime they say it when they see my desktop i get so frustrated!! i don't see it at all. well maybe that's because i'm used to bishounens in manga and anime that it's changed my view of things. they especially think that ohno looks girly. like "is that a girl?" Grumble ahh i always get so annoyed i just tell them to shut up before they say anything.

minna, today's my last day of summer. Shameful Cry i have to go back to high school tomorrow. no!!! i think i'll be able to visit this thread everyday still for a while though. since it's only the beginnning of school. booo

for some smap fangirling
Spikiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yes everytime I changed my desktop I always have someone who asked me if it's a girl ................ but didn't you notice that it is also the case with Gackt ?! Last time I had a wallpaper with Gackt on it and my mom asked me if he was a girl .......... hell noooo !! Ok he wears eye-contacts and make-up but he really doesn't look like a girl Beat You

Wow tomorrow I'll try to make her listen to Gackt and Laruku, I'll see if it works too lol
I also showed her some performances of Kat-Tun and News but like me she prefered Arashi .......... my mom is really great lol (now I'll look like a mummy's little girl omg) rofl
mikamoui

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea my friends think that arashi looks like girls too... i get sad cuz i dont see that at all and i think they look lik guys
fedora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

topic feminine men, my 2 cent Wink

when i moved in a new room, my male roomates asked me if a photo of gackt, that was pinned at my wardrobe was a friend of my and it sounded like"wow nice girl, is she a friend of yours and single? can you introduce us to her?"

i laughed so hard XD
violomana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Short Hiatus over! YAY! Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh! MINNA!!!! *glomps* glomp

It's only been a few days since my comps have lost Internet, but it feels like months! Shameful Cry
But it's probably nothing compared to dali-OH-nee-chan! (wow, that's a mouthful! ^^') A whole week?! @_@ Okaerinasai! yippee

But you have no idea how happy I am to find out I can get online on my laptop [<3 "Safe Mode with Networking" <3], even though everything looks like really pixelated photo negatives and the animated .gifs are flashing like crazy. LoL, I think I might get a seizure if I look at them too long! But what counts is I can read and post! Thumbsup

[And I was seriously going through bad Internet withdrawal. I swear, I was so restless I couldn't concentrate on schoolwork and all I did was eat, sleep and dream about being online and doing ARASHI stuff while talking to you all! (I'm not kidding!) That's how much I miss you all! Hug]

I think I've been getting viruses through ClubBox, or when I use IE to use ClubBox. I'm not sure, but the really bad problems started after I finally installed CB on my PC, and now hardly anything works anymore! (You can imagine how happy my family is about that...ashamed) And then this really random thing called "RAID Controller" installed itself as new hardware and I can't get rid of it!

If you've heard of this happening to anyone else, can you please PM me, so that I know it's not just me messing CB up? I'm Googling around for answers right now, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it! Bow Sorry to bother you all with my computer problems... >.<

*sigh*
So many good topics! I just spent all morning catching up. Sweat
I loved reading everything though, especially all the Kawaii Moments! Everyone made me laugh and giggle and freak my dad out... hehe
I'll have to give a lot of back-posts when I come home from my mom's tonight, k?

Oh, and today is nacchan's birthday! I hope she's having a good party somewhere (probably why she isn't on right now). We'll have to give her a big otanjoubi when she posts again, ne? Wink
saorilisa321

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="peachie724"]@saorilisa321: vio onee chan probably has it in her fake clubbox...i'm pretty sure i saw a couple of tensai shimura ken in there. you should definitely dl the one where he takes care of hana chan the seal....aiba chan is so kawaii![/quote]

oh yeah i know thanks anyway, ive nearly wiped that place clean, that place is a god send and my god i love aiba chan with hana chan, soo cute, i mean you forget that its a boy because he calls it hana shan sooo many times. that show really brings out his bakaness i mean really aiba chan "is a penguin a bird or a fish?" what were you thinking
peachie724

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wingless wrote:

There is a clip with the guys crying? Sounds so sweet... I would like to see that. Yes!

Arashi doesn't look too femine to me... they look just perfect. I'm not into all macho guys. Sensitivity is good! Thumbsup

here you go! >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42G6CI16 << that's when aiba chan reads his letter to the guys and then perform Hero. such a great clip to watch! enjoy. Victory! Peace!

@sao nee chan: hahaha hai aiba chan and his bakaness is major hilarium. hehe that's why i love him so much! such a cute dork... Victory! Peace!
KendoYuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: hi! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi minna!
LOL I seriously thought I was the only one with friends who think Arashi look like girls! Everytime my friends see pictures of Arashi they're like "Oh it's those girly guys again!" and they just don't believe me when I say Ohno and Jun are actually guys. lol. They're like "you're lying" rofl They do the same thing when I bring my japanese Seventeen magazines to school... every single boy in there they point at and say "THAT's a girl!" Crazy
CrystalxHrtz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^don't worry, my friends say they're women too. they're like...JE boys have faces too pretty to be a guy's face, they have shaped eyebrows, some have long hair, etc.
yamaP_007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

J-boys are so hot! i like that their not too built. that would be scary. Sho-kun Is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
KendoYuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask... does anyone know when the ONE Concert DVD is coming out? I really wanna order it (and it'll be my first authentic Japanese DVD! Yay!) Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 376, 377, 378 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 377 of 1285

Jump to: