jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hide_hikaru_minako

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyway.. anyone here with LION HEART MTV? im dying for it!!!
remember when i last viewed it was 2 years ago.. i thought i almost went blind starin at him... he looks soo GREAT in it !!
hikkie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kiimura+akuya wrote:
hmm.. anyone has SMAP songs to recommend me? just provide me the titles will do, save the trouble uploading them.. i try to search for them myself.. Mr Green

smap song...sekai ni Hitotsu dake no hana,Yozoro,Lion heart,Shake,Besto friends,bang2,triangle (new single),five respect....etc...^0^

i love takuya at Zutto zutto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tk_iva

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hide_hikaru_minako wrote:
Anyway.. anyone here with LION HEART MTV? im dying for it!!!
remember when i last viewed it was 2 years ago.. i thought i almost went blind starin at him... he looks soo GREAT in it !!

smap-lion heart pv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9QK7VSFH
kiimura+akuya

Location: here i stand on the top of the tor with all my beauty & glory...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hikkie wrote:

smap song...sekai ni Hitotsu dake no hana,Yozoro,Lion heart,Shake,Besto friends,bang2,triangle (new single),five respect....etc...^0^

i love takuya at Zutto zutto

thanks hikkie.. i like sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana..
Helene

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ijo wrote:

U wish
he looks more nice in black hair but no matter the colour of his hair as long as he smile that will do Mr Green . I think shigo smile is really cute just like baby

I totally agree with you ! his smile makes me faint ! Mr Green
Helene

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
shingo sans blonde hair.

Woah !!!!!!! super sexy !!!!! thank you for that BEAUTIFUL picture of Shingo !!!! I guess I'm falling in love .... help !!!!!! Nut
he looks so much better like that !!! Nut
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
...maybe his wife hates him now....or maybe she spends all his money on shoppin in ginza.... hehe
i think his wife, shizuka-chan has HER money to spend first. Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.. here's a question..

who DOESN'T love Kimutaku??

seriously? i mean, both guys and girls like this dude.. and i have never heard a bad thing about him..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey everyone. can anybody tell me if takuya has really mocked korea's won bin? the likeness between the two is a wee bit uncanny. anyways, yeah, let's start a survey (although i probably know the answer): who would win in a fist fight? takuya or won bin?
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently watching Pride.

Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
Okay.. here's a question..

who DOESN'T love Kimutaku??

seriously? i mean, both guys and girls like this dude.. and i have never heard a bad thing about him..

he's the undisputed underweight champion of the drama world....the guy's string of successful dramas is unsurpassed...it's freaky.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

he's the undisputed underweight champion of the drama world....the guy's string of successful dramas is unsurpassed...it's freaky.

hahahahaha. underweight champion of the jdorama world.. funny. I just observed.. all of the doramas that he starred in every year.. always topped the ratings...
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

hahahahaha. underweight champion of the jdorama world.. funny. I just observed.. all of the doramas that he starred in every year.. always topped the ratings...

ever since i first started watching his ish back in 96 the dood's shows are always on or near the top....it's unparalleled really. he's the king....takayuasorus rex.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

ever since i first started watching his ish back in 96 the dood's shows are always on or near the top....it's unparalleled really. he's the king....takayuasorus rex.

rofl

hahahahaha..

takatusaorus rex.. im a newbie fan.. the first time i saw him was just recently in engine.. and by recently i mean last week.. hahahaha.. the first clip i saw of him was his announcement of marriage with kudo shizuka..
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

rofl

hahahahaha..

takatusaorus rex.. im a newbie fan.. the first time i saw him was just recently in engine.. and by recently i mean last week.. hahahaha.. the first clip i saw of him was his announcement of marriage with kudo shizuka..

well "newbie" welcome to takuya's world...japaense dramatic television...the fool is like king midas...everything he touches turns to gold....he's a friekin' alchemist. this dude churns out hits like courtney love pops pills. Beaten

he gets mad proppers.

Last edited by Tu_triky on Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
i think his wife, shizuka-chan has HER money to spend first. Mr Green

i know she's a celeb in her own right but does she pull in as much scratch as kimura?
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Helene wrote:

Woah !!!!!!! super sexy !!!!! thank you for that BEAUTIFUL picture of Shingo !!!! I guess I'm falling in love .... help !!!!!! Nut
he looks so much better like that !!! Nut

that is one of the most serious pictures i've seen of shingo katori...he's always acting like a clown so it's hard to find those types of photos.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i know she's a celeb in her own right but does she pull in as much scratch as kimura?

i don't think so.. i know she was big during her heydey in the 80s... even if she lives off loyalties, kimura lives off royalties from the 90s and the early 21st century..

ne?
jirokun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

i don't think so.. i know she was big during her heydey in the 80s... even if she lives off loyalties, kimura lives off royalties from the 90s and the early 21st century..

ne?

Yes, yr both right. Now, she is only a wife even back in the 80's she was very populer but I don't think I wud like her songs Bonk Sorry, but I'd seen some of her performances, most of them were not familiar fr my ear Shameful Cry

Meantime, her husband is a gold mine to her, I think bcs all of his dorama always got high rating, 'n people said him as RATING MAN Applaud
kiimura+akuya

Location: here i stand on the top of the tor with all my beauty & glory...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 114 of 142

Jump to: