jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
**POSTING GUIDELINES**

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: **POSTING GUIDELINES** Reply with quote Back to top

here's the updated list of female and male artistes official thread links, please post anything relating to the artistes in thair official threads rather than start a new thread =D

also to take note: when giving a title for a new official thread, please name it family name first, for e.g, Matsumoto Jun, not Jun Matsumoto thanks!

i have arranged the topic with the links to female artistes first then male artistes and have also separated the actors from the musicians, with artistes like Abe Natsumi for example, who has two links both in the actors section and musicians section..

however, some artistes who both act and sing have only one thread link, like Nakayama Miho, for example, as she has not released a single in many years, so i hope people won't PM me and ask me why Fukada Kyoko doesn't have a musician link ^^;; but i could have made mistakes in some of my categorization, so feel free to PM and inform me, i'll change it immediately =D

Another note for artiste in groups/band, we encourage for members to post in each group of the members rather than making a separate thread dedicated to a particular member. We will immediately merge any thread making in relation to this for artiste who has not yet established his/her career as an actor especially to any artiste who has never act in any drama but belong to a group/band.

Thank you

Last edited by arashinokoto on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FEMALE ARTISTES

FEMALE MUSICIANS

FEMALE ARTISTES (GRAVURE)

Last edited by arashinokoto on Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MALE ARTISTES

MALE MUSICIANS

[url][/url]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: *** NEW AVATAR AND SIGNATURE GUIDELINES *** Reply with quote Back to top

These are the new guidelines for avatars and signatures from the administrator.

Please make the necessary adjustments as soon as possible.

Genma wrote:
Rules have been set. Refer to your profile page for details beside the signature and avatar fields.

We will monitor the situation for 2 weeks before actually taking any action. Those whose signatures or avatars exceed the limit, please change or optimise them within this time frame.

In short, total size of avatar+signature images must not exceed 200kB, regardless of animation and display size.

Mods, could you update this in the guidelines of the respective forums where they apply? Thanks.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New avatar and signature guidelines reminder. Sweat
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I realize that your pictures don't take a lot of space in size. Like your signature is about 23 kb. Is there a thread where I can ask for help on how to optimize my signature so it can stay in its dimension size, but is less than 70kb?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:
I realize that your pictures don't take a lot of space in size. Like your signature is about 23 kb. Is there a thread where I can ask for help on how to optimize my signature so it can stay in its dimension size, but is less than 70kb?

Did you try using the search engine?

You're well below the 200KB limit, so I wouldn't worry too much about your sig... Smile
zappie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Request Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Hi..... I love to see the photos of artistes in your signature, avatars... you surely introduced me to those fresh faces..... but I am not familiar with all artistes.... well, some of your photos really caught my eye, but I have no idea who they are Sad ?? I will be really very curious but I have no clue...... so, would greatly appreciate if you can perhaps put or add in their names in the photos.... Minna san, Arigato!! Smile
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JOHNNY'S JR ARTISTES

Announcement of Johnny's Jr Artiste. Please do not make separate threads for the members and Use the group thread for discussion. The moderators shall merge or lock as appropriate for any individual thread creation.

Other individual threads shall be locked or merged as of now. For those who wants to make a discussion of the individual thread can go directly to Johnny boyz/Johnny Jimusho thread as mentioned below.

This is not to prevent adoration to admire anyone's idol but merely for moderating job to be efficient.

nekOzuki21

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: help! ^_^ Reply with quote Back to top

hi everybody!i'm sorry but i'm not quite familiar with these signatures..
i see these animated signatures and i also wanted to put an animated signature..
the problem is i don't know how to put an animated sig...
can you help me, please? Puppy Dog Eyes
thanks! w00t!
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: help! ^_^ Reply with quote Back to top

nekOzuki21 wrote:

hi everybody!i'm sorry but i'm not quite familiar with these signatures..
i see these animated signatures and i also wanted to put an animated signature..
the problem is i don't know how to put an animated sig...
can you help me, please? Puppy Dog Eyes
thanks! w00t!

You mean creating a .gif file? You can use Super (the main download and mirror links are at the bottom of the page) for creating animated sigs and avatars Thumbsup . Just make sure your sig file doesn't go above 200kb Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: yay! Reply with quote Back to top

oh..ok!
thanks! Dancing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: